Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since most of you(smarks) get so upset when Daniel Bryan isn't main eventing everything you see on television, I think its time for a reality check. On this weeks Cheap Heat podcast Rosenberg and Shoemaker were commenting on the overreaction from smarks. The most revealing thing came from the Masked Man himself. He stated that Daniel Bryan was asking to be buried on the road to Wrestlemania last year!. Do you get it yet? Its a fucking storyline ppl. Smarks are the new Marks. You're being Had!

Bryan wants to be buried, Bryan wants you to be upset. In a sense he's manipulation you guys. He wants you to shit on other talent in favor of him because you think he's being treated "unfairly". Shoemaker even said that Bryan asked to be kept off a Smackdown show so the fans would think he was being looked over again.

Do you get it yet?:lynch

·
Registered
938 Posts
They are full of suffering succotash.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Since most of you(smarks) get so upset when Daniel Bryan isn't main eventing everything you see on television, I think its time for a reality check. On this weeks Cheap Heat podcast Rosenberg and Shoemaker were commenting on the overreaction from smarks. The most revealing thing came from the Masked Man himself. He stated that Daniel Bryan was asking to be buried on the road to Wrestlemania last year!. Do you get it yet? Its a fucking storyline ppl. Smarks are the new Marks. You're being Had!

Bryan wants to be buried, Bryan wants you to be upset. In a sense he's manipulation you guys. He wants you to shit on other talent in favor of him because you think he's being treated "unfairly". Shoemaker even said that Bryan asked to be kept off a Smackdown show so the fans would think he was being looked over again.

Do you get it yet?:lynch
Daniel Bryan wants to be in the 6th biggest match at WrestleMania too OP?

:ti

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Those smarks will never get it.. Daniel Bryan must be the focal point at all times.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is this all the wwe section of this forum is full of now, losers trying to make bait threads
Loser? Because I made a thread about a hot topic that was discussed on one of the premier wrestling podcast? :serious:

Is this how you react when you realize you've been had?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Here's the problem I have with almost everyone supporting Roman Reigns, you all think that everyone who dislikes Reigns likes/wants Daniel Bryan. I can't stand the guy. The second you bring up Daniel Bryan your point is invalid as their are plenty of other guys on the roster who deserve it more than Reigns.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Loser? Because I made a thread about a hot topic that was discussed on one of the premier wrestling podcast? :serious:

Is this how you react when you realize you've been had?
had by what? the fact that bryan was nowhere near the wm main event picture until punk walked out

as for it being a hot topic, more like a boring repetitive topic between reigns and bryan fans.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's the problem I have with almost everyone supporting Roman Reigns, you all think that everyone who dislikes Reigns likes/wants Daniel Bryan. I can't stand the guy. The second you bring up Daniel Bryan your point is invalid as their are plenty of other guys on the roster who deserve it more than Reigns.
What?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts