Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
In other words, you are laying down a challenge to OZ. They look good. Some are average but most are really good. I don't think you'll get OZ in a challenge. He's been slack lately. Try NDF, Legend Killer, Kaneanite and GP. They seem to be the better banner makers around here.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No lol i know i will be wasted! because iv seen thweir work before :S I was only just asking if he would show sum of his work, But there is sum of mine..

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
lol, l agree with Rajah, some a good, some are great but most of em are great..OZ might show you his work..but he proberly won't but..oh well thats his choice not mine.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
None of them are that bad. But, they do look like some of them took about half a second. Also, there good be some more effects and stuff, so it looks cooler.

"Motograter" bad dreams tonight...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol i use to like motograter in the summer but my "Sic" Picture i find one of my best. I added mostly every design

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Couldn't you just post some of your old stuff, OZ? He just wants to see some of your graphics you've done. I don't think he cares if it's recent. :)

As for your work, Goatnce, all of them aren't too bad, but they aren't too good either. I didn't like alot of them, mostly because of the simple backgrounds/text. Alot of it seems kinda n00bish, but then again, if you ask GP, I can often be n00bish with my graphics too.:)
I did like the "Sick" one though. I agree that it is your best. Good work. <3

*kisses*

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flah, yeah i did that a LONG time ago lol with like adobe 5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts