Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Nightmare, I think you need to talk to Baby Boy about his twisted sense of humor. First dazed changed my custom title to Angela Russell's Bitch, which I didn't mind. But Baby Boy change it to something else. I don't mind a joke once in a while, but what he changed it to has me worried. That is not what someone in his position is suppose to do. I didn't do anything to him to desrve this. Please change it to something so the children who lie about their age won't see it.

Thank you,
Wvaslob25705

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Do you think Nitey would give a rats ass? I think not. He isn't even here anyway he has been gone for over a week.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Chuck_Spears said:
Hey Nightmare, I think you need to talk to Baby Boy about his twisted sense of humor. First dazed changed my custom title to Angela Russell's Bitch, which I didn't mind. But Baby Boy change it to something else. I don't mind a joke once in a while, but what he changed it to has me worried. That is not what someone in his position is suppose to do. I didn't do anything to him to desrve this. Please change it to something so the children who lie about their age won't see it.

Thank you,
Wvaslob25705
:lmao un fucking lucky :lmao you deserve it, i swear no one will be on your side as its the damn truth.

N

·
0 Posts
I'll talk to him once I get his number. Then we'll probably have phone sex. Could be hot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts