Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell me im not the only one that lold at that i know i really shouldnt but i couldnt help it i end up spiting my drink out i was laughin so hard .

· Banned
5,215 Posts
I found the photo album segment just dumb, plain and simple. It surely didn't make me hate Cole or love King any more or less than it was the case 15 min before that. I'm not sure what they tried, because they had the Live family segment with his son BC gmSexay last week and that was great (minus the dancing), why try to repeat the same thing only this time to not have a live face to face confrontation instead showing a couple of photos...

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found the photo album segment just dumb, plain and simple. It surely didn't make me hate Cole or love King any more or less than it was the case 15 min before that. I'm not sure what they tried, because they had the Live family segment with his son BC gmSexay last week and that was great (minus the dancing), why try to repeat the same thing only this time to not have a live face to face confrontation instead showing a couple of photos...
i actually marked out a little when Grand Master Sexy came out i was a fan of Too Cool back in the day .

· Banned
5,215 Posts
i actually marked out a little when Grand Master Sexy came out i was a fan of Too Cool back in the day .
I loved when the music hit, that was nice, but there were things bothering me with his dancing
1) He's fat
2) Supposed to be a heel for that segment, heels dont dance like that
3) He danced like on LSD and 2 min later confronted his dad and talked about their personal relationship and accused him of this and that, pushed him, etc.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
662 Posts
What made me laugh about that segment was when Cole pulled out the "Lawler Family Photo Album" that was supposedly given to him by Brian Christopher, and it turned out to be a basic $3 black binder with a print-out sticky note that said "Lawler Family Photo Album." :lmao:lmao:lmao

· Banned
541 Posts
I think it was cool, don't understand why people are hating it?
Far from hate.
Mother/father taunts are flat out juvenile. If thats the best they can come up with, it clearly shows the angle has reached the end ,, And most folks were clearly hoping for something a bit more substantial to build the heat going into WM, especially since the rest of the card sucks so bad.
I'd like to see Lawler get back at him for the last week in the same fashion, dragging up embarrassing shit from his past, but I guess that wouldn't fit the storyline all that well.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
all CM Punk has to do now it bark for two minutes and some of you would think it's the best thing ever
fixed.

When someone becomes an IWC favorite, suddenly everything they do is golden.

I mean, hey, let's forget that the WWE stooped so low as to use Lawler's dead mother (RIP), calling his dad a midget (yeah, that won't get you in trouble...), and exploiting father/son relationships, and just say that Cole owned.

I don't care how good Cole is at being a heel. When the Lead Commentator buries almost everyone, he should be pulled out of the announcer's table.

And that joke was in poor taste, too. Ever since the mother thing, I really can't stomach hearing Cole's annoying voice mock more Lawler family members.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.