Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*sf throws hats,clothes,shoes,and a bottle of tequila on the floor, sf is talking alone and says* stupid drunkies they don't know what hit them*sf paints a sign that says"free willy" NO it said "free stuff',puts up another scarecrow* sees the hobos coming and hides behind a rock that was spray painted"dont look over here, look at the stuff* heahahahoooo......................

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont look at me, look at the stuff 100% cotton,hobos all "ohh"aaa"eeeeee"

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
street_fighter said:
dont look at me, look at the stuff 100% cotton,hobos all "ohh"aaa"eeeeee"
Hey only I can control the hobos reactions.

(pitchforks SF and sets the hobos loose on him, to rape his land and pillage him):yum: :yum:

·
Registered
454 Posts
*jumps out from behind scarecrow* ha got ya *looks around* uh oh HADOKEN
5 hobos fall to the ground the others grab the drink and hats and turn aroun ready to leave.
pathetic I only hit 2 of em and they call themselves Hobos :rolls eyes:

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JZA comes trough again!!! GOOD JOB GENERAL!!!! MISSION COMPLETE!!!!! this thread is over no more attacks!!!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I dunno Ivan, Stinger, Chainy and eXtremist are still around somewhere

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you doubting me general? this thread is over, end,fin. do you understand? no hobos are here,the tequila got to them now:agree:

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*sf is thinking why hankey wants to destroy all, then starts singing*SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKA, UNCLE FUCKA THATS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.(please don't use your powers to ban me)

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*sf is relived, but then thinks about what hankey said on making fun of him* DAMMIT HE'S RIGHT:no: * SF GOES BACK TO HIS BASE TO THINK ON A NEW PLAN:argh:

·
Registered
454 Posts
eXtremist said:
What about me?
dunno wasn't Ivan chasing u and Chainy (half naked I mite add) wit a pitchfork? Mite have been sum1 else but I'm pretty sure it was u. :sad: thought u had betta taste

1 - 18 of 18 Posts