Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,083 Posts
There are actual trolls/baiters/rejoiners posting all over here, but Carter is banned. :LOL: There's one idiot who started a thread, and then later on tonight started a thread that was a direct contradiction of what he said in his original thread...on purpose just to troll/bait.

Great job.

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,467 Posts
I knew Hangman looked familiar.

So why did Carter get permabanned again? He was a cool guy.
He said Mexicans have a lot of babies. He came to this conclusion because his neighbour was Mexican and had a lot of children.

Some people deemed it was racist and he had priors so he went, was a sad end for Carter :(

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I knew he reminded me of someone. But Carter was a chill guy, sometimes too chilled. Dont mind him stay renamed.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leave carter alone ya fucking snitch
No one needs to snitch, Carter doesn’t have the brains to even try to hide himself, as you can see. Jumps right the fuck in and makes it obvious. Facepalms everywhere.

Reactions: Seth Grimes

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
"This member limits who may view their full profile"

What the flying fuck?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I think it was more to do with spamming as he came back after a week ban, Chips just misremembering that event.
It's understandable, Chip had some rough last 6 months.
The cheap drugs he took to feel better after a big part of his life was taken away from him affected his brain pretty hard.
He's nowhere near the guy he used to be before being banned.

·
Premium Member
WF Legend
8,467 Posts
It's understandable, Chip had some rough last 6 months.
The cheap drugs he took to feel better after a big part of his life was taken away from him affected his brain pretty hard.
He's nowhere near the guy he used to be before being banned.
I swear you hated me before my ban and now you hate me currently, lol.

I'm better now than I was before to be honest.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
No one needs to snitch, Carter doesn’t have the brains to even try to hide himself, as you can see. Jumps right the fuck in and makes it obvious. Facepalms everywhere.
It's carters best friend that lives upstairs, jeeez. Stop trying to attempt to expose Carter, he's done with WF. They just happen to make the same kind of typos....

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's carters best friend that lives upstairs, jeeez. Stop trying to attempt to expose Carter, he's done with WF. They just happen to make the same kind of typos....
You forgot the sequence of events:

• who is Carter?
  • he’s my neighbor
  • he lives upstairs

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Imagine being in your 30's and still having online arguments with people who are probably much younger than yourself. Man, I can see Cat has been living the high life since her husband left her 10 years ago.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts