Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Wow he only commented, you post in a forum you normally do get replies. Some of them you may not like but hey, you just build a bridge and get over it.

Are you gonna rant Flash out when he locks your topic? I like Flashy rants.

·
Registered
345 Posts
who care what you think i don't and bt the way shut the fuck up

·
Banned
709 Posts
...jackass....you cant take a little comment...hey..i'll comment you the whole time through ths forum...heres one...you cant spell...are you gonna flame me now or later

Reactions: mitch12345

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Alright,Mitch,bitch,whatever your godamn name is,I made a fucking comment,thats why I signed up here. You have a stupid sence of humor and your probaly in the fourth grade.Jesus Christ,you can't even spell...If anyones the "Imature Jackass" around here...it's YOU.Once again...
Fuck off.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
AllStarsRKO said:
and your probaly in the fourth grade.Jesus Christ,you can't even spell.
I think you meant "and you're probably in the fourth grade". Damn dude, if you're going to come back at the guy and use his terrible spelling as an insult, at least spell YOUR words correctly while doing it. As for the guy who started this thread, how the hell are you going to create a thread (acting tough) and use a phrase like "then what are you?"? Also, if you were trying to throw out a decent comeback, why didn't you come up with something new rather than just calling him what he already called you?

SIG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts