Wrestling Forum banner

HEY AEW, PUT SOME EFFORT INTO UR TAG TEAM DIVISION!

1095 Views 16 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  shandcraig
I can honestly say that WWE has the best tag division in the world right now. Just look at the numbers: The Revival - in the main event scene with Randy as FearTheRKO. Seth and Braun - main eventing, big storyline. New Day - Protecting their champ, huge air times! Former taggers, Bryan and Rowan - fighting (each other) in the big leagues. The OC - Bullying Main Eventers all Day Long, making a statement wherever they go. Fandango and Tyler Breeze - Revived for a second coming --> focused. The Steak Eaters/The Street Profits = Significant air time, provide significant storyline support. Even Alexa Bliss and Crazy Girl -> Focused air time. Lucha Boys - always a significant story on 205 Live.

Seems like AEW is naively showing off the message that: "OH, just because my tag talents are wrestling GODS, they will naturally (by defacto, pure account of great wrestlers) be the Best Tag Division in the World. Lazy. Stupid. We buyers are not kids, we dont just see good wrestlers and go, WOW, GREAT TAG DIVISION!!!

Work harder into putting FOCUS on your tag teams. Now it seems like the clowns know they are good wrestlers and this makes the writers scared of them/give them free will. You know what? Its obvious.

Second-rate Tag Division. Seriously.

Work (Show/Story) harder.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
2,876 Posts

Bro, do you think I am? Trust me, I just want my favourite company, AEW, to do well.

But, just look at the numbers out there - WWE is putting significant time and effort into the tag division! AEW? Just match after match... after match.......
You are the only person I have seen who has this opinion :lol

PLEASE do NOT say that. I am always making CONSTRUCTIVE opinions with SUBSTANTIATED Facts. I love LOVE this company, AEW - thats why i put EFFORT into analyzing their product.
Also, quit with randomly capatalising words in the middle of sentences! This is not a Charlotte Flair promo

· Registered
980 Posts
Ok I'll bite a bit. AEW have had 4 shows with only social media to build each show up, no television to create and progress feuds. DON - 3 men's tag matches, Fyter Fest - 2 men's tag matches, Fight for the Fallen - 4 men's tag matches, 3 of the matches utilising the tag division, and the main event being a tag team match, All Out - 4 men's tag team matches.

The fact that you want to bring up Seth/Braun in your point is laughable. Hot shotting them the tag titles to progress their singles feud is nothing new in WWE and has been done plenty of times. They're not an official tag team, not even a strange bedfellows tag team. They're probably about to lose it to Roode/Ziggler, who JUST started teaming a week ago. The only tag matches you ever see on WWE PPVs are tag team title matches, or matches with washed up legends who can't carry a singles match.

"Bryan and Rowan fighting each other in the big leagues" -> LMFAO ok. This quote alone is enough to make your entire post laughable.

I'd put more effort into the response but it's honestly not even worth it since your trolling is such low quality.

· Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe im too HARSH, probably im too FIERCE, thats why you guys are all so defensive towards me. I'll bite too, and say I'm sorry, perhaps I did not criticize in a way that you guys want to hear. But the truth is out there and you guys know it, and the real world, the real world is scarier and way more critical without givin u a chance.....

· Banned
12,486 Posts
You're not even a good troll and 100% a re joiner. You randomly dm'd me to tell me you find me disgusting and I don't even know who you are. These posts you make are so bad. Come to rants some time.

· alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,294 Posts
well they don't have the greatest tag team in living memory, blisscross❤ so they're automatically at a disadvantage. but the addition of the LAX guys has my interest.

· C Mac G
6,523 Posts
Compare how WWE presents their tag teams, Vs. AEW.

AEW makes their tag team division feel important, hell, they licensed a song and created a bad ass video package for YB/LB and put it in the co-main event slot of a major PPV. When has WWE done something even remotely similar? And they've done all of this without TV.

This is probably a bait thread, there are several things to criticize AEW about, be it the women's division that is legitimately one of the worst division I've ever seen in the history of Wrestling, the production issues, etc. but the Tag division absolutely isn't one of them.

In WWE, you had a make-shift team win the titles, and they are defending it against another make-shift team that squashed the rest of the division. The tag division in WWE is illogical as fuck, they have great talent, but the booking is abysmally bad.

· Premium Member
27,399 Posts
everyone, just report the OP. He's non-stop making bait and troll threads. He should have been banned from this section after All Out.

Reactions: Ninja Hedgehog

· Premium Member
2,012 Posts
This reads like it was written by Vince McMahon.

· Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
everyone, just report the OP. He's non-stop making bait and troll threads. He should have been banned from this section after All Out.
Can you prove what you are saying? What benefit do I get from "baiting/trolling"? To be honest, I don't even KNOW what is "trolling". You guys are like kids speaking in terms I do not understand. I feel like I am that adult telling you guys that real life is gonna be harder than how your dad treats you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.