Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. No, it was just Miz :lmao
Anyone else noticed how muscular he looked? Miz is workin out or something? He looked much more muscled than normal when he was dressed like The Rock!

· Registered
1,677 Posts
Lol truth
It was a true illusion or something
But then it was like he seemed short and his head shape was off lol
I love the stuff the Miz is doing lately, I think you can tell he was/is like a wrestling fanatic
Probably having the time of his life right now

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was laughin at the whole thing... And maybe im the only one who thought miz looked awkwardly small in the rocks shirt.. Especially when he was settin cena up for the rock bottom
Well, ofcourse he looked smaller, since you're used to see the Rock in.. the Rock's body :/

· Banned
5,164 Posts
It was his body language that mind him look bigger than he actually was. It's a tactic Orton often uses. Miz had Rock down to a tee, you just know he's been practicising being Rock ever since he was a fan. He must've had serious chills.

· Registered
589 Posts
He looked big but probably the way he was walking down, cant believe the crtowd were popping like mad even when they showed it was the Miz rofl thick kids in the crowd

· Registered
287 Posts
He looked big but probably the way he was walking down, cant believe the crtowd were popping like mad even when they showed it was the Miz rofl thick kids in the crowd
I was at the show. The shots I've seen of it being obviously the Miz in the entrance-way was not something we were seeing on the titantron. With the lighting being the way it was, it wasn't until he was almost down to the ring until it became obvious that he was way too light to be the Rock, and then when he reached the ring, it was obvious he was too small. My seat was pretty good as well. The people right by the entrance probably noticed it, but they specifically set it up so that most of the people in the audience would not be able to notice it was the Miz until after the people at home noticed, to get the desired effect. My fiancee, who I went to the show with, was actually wondering if it came across like St. Louis were a bunch of morons because it had to be more obvious sitting at home than it was in the arena.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.