Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I actually lol'd. Nice job.

Good to see him back.

· Registered
868 Posts
I haven't seen RAW yet, but I find it utterly confusing...

was he that promo? :S

· Registered
1,238 Posts
dont worry guys ill email wwe about this.... undertaker did look badass though, aside from that wwe just wasted most of yalls 3 weeks

i choose to not buy WM this year.... hearing the rock say stuff is cool, but not $50 cool

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I haven't seen RAW yet, but I find it utterly confusing...

was he that promo? :S
No, Undertaker was 2/21/11, but Triple H came out immediately after, overshadowed him, got a bigger pop, they had a staredown and confirmed (without actually saying anything) that they're going to fight at WrestleMania.

This is a bad sign for Taker. I'm a huge Taker fan, but this just proves how fucking stale and irrelevant he is in 2011. Getting overshadowed by Triple H? YIKES. Call it a day, buddy.

· Registered
868 Posts
Reactions: dele and mellison24

· Registered
7,396 Posts
No, Undertaker was 2/21/11, but Triple H came out immediately after, overshadowed him, got a bigger pop, they had a staredown and confirmed (without actually saying anything) that they're going to fight at WrestleMania.

This is a bad sign for Taker. I'm a huge Taker fan, but this just proves how fucking stale and irrelevant he is in 2011. Getting overshadowed by Triple H? YIKES. Call it a day, buddy.
lmao he's the most over wrestler in the company. hhh got a bigger pop b/c everyone knew taker was coming back.

you really have some of the stupidest posts on this forum.

Reactions: Berbarito

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
lmao he's the most over wrestler in the company. hhh got a bigger pop b/c everyone knew taker was coming back.

you really have some of the stupidest posts on this forum.
As do you.

Everybody knew Triple H was coming back tonight too, and don't try to tell me they didn't. You're fooling yourself if you honestly believe that.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I knew it was going to be tonight or next week. I don't care though, he just strolled out there, owned Taker without saying a word and left lol. Good times.
Nah, it would've never been next week. They were going to want to put hype into his WrestleMania feud as soon as EC was over. Build it at their first chance. WWE are smart enough to do that, seeing as this is a huge match (regardless of nobody in the IWC wanting to see it)

· Registered
357 Posts
Nah, it would've never been next week. They were going to want to put hype into his WrestleMania feud as soon as EC was over. Build it at their first chance. WWE are smart enough to do that, seeing as this is a huge match (regardless of nobody in the IWC wanting to see it)
I want to see it, but the thing is that's the ONLY match I want to see. Therefore, Im not wasting money on Wrestlemania this year. Cena/Miz can kiss my ass

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Nobody was obviously a clear exageration. Let's just say, so nobody brings it up again, that more people than not in the IWC do not want to see this match. Sting vs Undertaker, regardless of the quality of the match would've provided a far more special, iconic, WrestleMania feel. The only good that can come out of this is hopefully Triple H's career is on the line.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Fuck Triple H! I hope he loses a loser must retire match to the Undertaker. If it's not loser retires vs streak, I don't care.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.