Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lesnar needs to goad Cena into having another match tonight. Cena, even with all his injuries, should try to have the match.

Then, Lesnar should absolutely destroy Cena and pin him. That, or Lesnar should beat Cena up so bad the referee has to put a stop to it.

Finally, Cena needs to leave the ring on a stretcher.

If Lesnar and Cena don't have a match tonight and Lesnar doesn't either pin Cena or beat him up so bad he can't continue, there's no way he'll be able to regain any credibility in my eyes. Cena's pin last night severely damaged Lesnar's credibility. At least in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I don't think it damaged his credibility at all considering he beat the living shit out of Cena and lost due to his own cockiness, not because of Cena. He at more than one point had the match itself but that wasn't the point. At least that's how I took it.

·
Premium Member
15,069 Posts
Well, I think they should have Cena come out and address the fans regarding his injury. Then, have Lesnar come out and attack Cena. In the process, referee's, agents and random wrestlers come out and Lesnar attacks them as well. Suddenly, Triple H music hits and he comes out with a sledgehammer but agents hold him back from getting in the ring. Lesnar leaves but spits on Triple H as he does. Cena has to be stretchered out, clutching at his arm.

Triple H verbally berates Laurinitis backstage for allowing Lesnar to run wild over the company. He said Laurinitis might be scared to put his foot down but he isn't. He hits the ring and calls out Lesnar and they brawl to end the show, with various people trying to break it up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cena should get beat up so he leave with "injury" but it does not have to be in a match environment.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
I don't think it damaged his credibility at all considering he beat the living shit out of Cena and lost due to his own cockiness, not because of Cena. He at more than one point had the match itself but that wasn't the point. At least that's how I took it.
Thank God you don't run a wrestling company. They just shitted on a situation where Lesnar could of walked into Mania not losing and facing the Taker in a HUGE money match or against Austin or Rock in that same vein. It won't have that same flare or energy now. He just lost to a fucking fruity pebble who can't throw a punch right. A one armed one at that. LMAO.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Lesnar needs to goad Cena into having another match tonight. Cena, even with all his injuries, should try to have the match.

Then, Lesnar should absolutely destroy Cena and pin him. That, or Lesnar should beat Cena up so bad the referee has to put a stop to it.

If Lesnar and Cena don't have a match tonight and Lesnar doesn't either pin Cena or beat him up so bad he can't continue, there's no way he'll be able to regain any credibility in my eyes. Cena's pin last night severely damaged Lesnar's credibility. At least in my opinion.
stupidest idea ive ever read

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Lesnar is toast. They absolutely ruined him in a matter of one month.

He could have had a big money match at Wrestlemania but just lost to John fucking Cena.

I will never understand their decision. Reminds me so much of WCW. Why even bother bringing Lesnar back if you are going to pull this stupid shit?

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Lol, I must be missing something. Cena beating Lesnar doesn't completely ruin his credibility. Does it take a little bit away from it? Perhaps. Does it humble Lesnar? Slightly. Does Brock Lesnar take losing lightly? No. Hell no. Brock will destroy someone tonight out of pure frustration and he will still have all his credibility in tact by the end of the night.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Lesnar taking out Cena definitely should happen. It would make much more sens also with Cena 'taking the break'.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Ok, I've read tons on this and see some saying that this ruins Lesnar, This was super cena, and some saying it doesn't hurt their credibility at all.

It DOES NOT HURT THEIR CREDIBILITY AT ALL. It enhances both. I've seen matches like this throughout the years, A wrestler dominates the other and the other pulls off win due to other wrestler taking him lightly. The Result: Both rise in status. It's a win/win for both wrestlers and the company.

They've been leading up to Cena leaving for months now, I don't know if his injury is legit or not. He'll go away, come back in 6 months with no diminished persona as his last match was a win.

Meanwhile, Lesnar gets over as a wrecking machine. He'll gain the title and dominate the competition, thus leading Cena fans to clamor for his return to "deal with Brock". After that, it's anyone's guess how they'll deal with it.

It sets up future storylines and both personas. That's how I see it.

How should they deal with it on Raw?
Have Cena come out, talking about his injuries and leaving and say something good about Lesnar's performance, to which his music will cue, Brock comes out to the ring and manhandles Cena again, does something nasty to him(hopefully something new)And Cena is rushed to the hospital or whatever.

That's just hackneyed enough to be what everyone expects them to do.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It shows he's too cocky which I assume they're gonna make him more serious and have him run through a lot of the roster.

What I don't get is who are WWE putting forward as the best? Rock beat Cena, Cena beat Brock, Brock beat Rock. Triple threat to settle it!

·
Registered
293 Posts

I suggest you actually watch the match last night then. Preferably not from a pirated source.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts

I.......actually totally agree. Lesnar needs to at the very least avenge his loss, in a MATCH so that he can start a winning streak of some kind and not have Cena staining his record.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts