Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a non perverted womens wrestling forum for ppl who want to talk about womens wrestling without having fake naked photos of the divas stuffed in there face

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
That's what the "Discussion" forum in the Women's section is for :)

N

·
0 Posts
Um, no, that is NOT what the Discussion forum in the WOW section is for. It's just for the celebrity posts like "who's the hottest" or "who you wanna fuck" or whatever rude things may occur.

If you want to talk about women wrestling how about you actually use the proper forum? RAW for RAW women wrestlers, SD! for SD ones...

Why would I give women a special forum?

B

·
0 Posts
Yea, but the wrestling mods keep moving that stuff to the Women Discussion when it is posted in the wrestling forums.

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep i want to talk bout womens wrestling not see TOTALLY FAKE NUDE Diva pics apart from torries which i suppose r real coz she did playboy

N

·
0 Posts
I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong as I could be as I rarely click the women wrestling threads, that the threads are moved because guys post saying "she nice tits wanna fuck her sooo badly" and shit like that. Then I think it gets moved.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #5 :
Yea, but the wrestling mods keep moving that stuff to the Women Discussion when it is posted in the wrestling forums.
I only move a women thread if it's clearly in the wrong forum. Even if it goes becomes a "SHE'S HOT" thread, I'll tend to just close it as it's off topic.

In conclusion, Flash is not guilty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts