Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did Raw so some suggested I try Smackdown. Here goes.
Smackdown for 2/6/03

Show opens with footage from last week, showing Hogan and Rock talking about the match at No Way Out.
Music and pyro hits. MC and Tazz welcome us to the show.

Hogan’s music hits. Hogan comes out to a huge ovation. He stands in the ring for a few minutes until the crowd settles down.
Hogan: First of all, I want to let everyone know there is not chance that the Rock will run wild on the Hulkster, especially with all my Hulkamaniacs behind me. Rock, you have let Hollywood go to your head, and trust me, I have been there and Hollywood and wrestling don’t mix. Trust me I will not the ring rust right off of your ass. Second, Vince McMahon, all I can say about you is, brother, you better be ready. Hulk Hogan will get you and you better be sure that you will wish you had never messed with Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania.
Hogan leaves

Match 1: Jamie Noble (w/ Nidia) vs. Tajiri
Very fast paced match. Tajiri delivers some real risky aireal moves. Noble gains some offense after Nidia trips Tajiri as he bounces off the ropes. Match ends with Tajiri hitting a dropkick off the top rope to Nobles face.

(break)

We come back and see Vince and Stephanie in the back talking about Hogan and his threats and how the Rock will deal with Hogan at No Way Out.

Undertakers music hits. Undertaker rides his bike out.
Match 2: Undertaker vs. Rikishi
Undertaker is in the ring waiting on Rikishi and Bill DeMott hits him from behind with a chair. Taker is down and DeMott continues to beat on him. Hits him with about 5 chair shot to the head and back. DeMott leaves Taker lying in the middle of the ring. Rikishi still comes out for the match, he thinks about getting the quick win on Taker but instead helps him up, Taker turns and chokeslams Rikishi. He then puts him in the Last Ride.

MC: Tazz, what the hell was DeMott thinking?
Tazz: You have to wonder, does DeMott have his last will and testament written yet? He better have.

We go to the back and see Lesnar as he bursts in to Stephanies office.
Lesnar: Stephanie, I want a match tonight with Shelton Benjamin. There has been enough talk about how he beat me in college and I want to show the whole world what a punk Benjamin is.
Steph: Ok Brock, whatever you want, just don’t bother me right now. I have to many other things to worry about.
(break)
Match 3: Chris Benoit vs. Charile Haas
Haas come out with Kurt Angle. Not a face paced match but a very technical wrestling match. A bunch of actual wrestling holds such as, headlocks, abdominal stretches, and armbars. Match picks up when Haas throws Benoit outside the ring and he is hit by Angle with the title belt. Benoit is bleeding. Angle throws Benoit back in and Haas goes for the cover, 1-2-NO, Benoit kicks out. Haas continues the offense until Benoit reverses and irish whip and nails Haas with a dropkick. Angle is up on the apron and Haas tries to throw Benoit into the ropes but Benoit reverses it and sends Haas end where Angle accidently hits him with the belt. Benoit rolls him up for the 1-2-3. Angle is furious and him and Haas attack Benoit until Mysterio comes in for the save.

We cut to the back and see Lesnar and Benjamin walking to the ring. And then we see Undertaker getting stitched up by the trainers.
(break)

Match 4: Brock Lesnar vs. Shelton Benjamin
Benjamin comes out with Paul Heyman. Lesnar totally dominates the first few minutes of the match until Heyman distracts him allowing Benjamin to dropkick Lesnar in the back of the head. Benjamin tries to go up top but is caught by Lesnar and suplexed off the top. Lesnar goes for the f-5 but again is distracted by Heyman. Lesnar brings Heyman into the ring and when Heyman hits the canvas a lead pipe rolls out to the middle of the ring, Lesnar does not see it, he is in heyman’s face yelling at him. Benjamin picks the pipe up and nails Lesnar in the head busting him open. The ref calls for the bell. Benjamin continues to blast Lesnar with the pipe. They leave Lesnar bloodied in the ring. .

We cut to the back and see Undertaker looking for DeMott. We then see Stephanie and Hogan in her office. She is asking him why he had to threaten Vince when she brought him back to help Smackdown. Hogan tell her he did it because he is the reason Hogan left the ring for months and felt Vince did everything in his power to destroy Hulkamania.

Match5: Rey Mysterio/Billy Kidman (tag champs) vs. John Cena and Matt Hardy (title match.)
Good Match. A lot of high flying action. Match ends with Kidman hitting Cena with the shooting star press. 1-2-3.

(break)

Undertaker’s music hits again. Taker is back out. Gets in the ring and demand DeMott come out. No response
Taker: Boy, don’t make me come find you. Because if I do find you I will give you your Last Ride.
Taker leaves.

Main Event, Match 7: Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero (non-title)
Very good match. Lots of technical moves and some high risk. Very fast paced. They battle to the outside a couple of times and Angle gets some chair shots in. Eddie gains some offense. Eddie throws Kurt outside and then throws him into the ring post. Eddie then suplexes Kurt on the floor. He roll Angle back in. He attempts the frog splash but Angle moves. Kurt goes for the ankle lock, but Eddie is able to roll him up for a 2 count. Eddie tried to whip Kurt into the ropes but Angle reverses it and and back drops Eddie. Kurt allow Eddie to get up and catches him in the Angle slam for the 1-2-3. As Angle celebrates Benoit comes in and applies the crossface.

We then go to the back and see DeMott laying flat on his back on the concrete in a pool of blood. As the camera goes up we see the tail light of the Undertakers bike leaving the arena as we go off the air.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Not bad.. Too much Taker/DeMott tho.. But If I had to say, I'd say mine was better I just didnt detail my matches..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F-5, what do you mean if I want to continue. Will I get kicked out if I don't make it longer. And KAIDM, I appreciate your "mine was better" attitude. I wasn't trying to be better, just trying to have fun.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think F-5 means if you want to continue to have people reading it you better write more, and I think you overreacted with KAIDM, if you post in this forum, your bound to get some criticism, and some people that think other people's are better, if you want to take this further, I suggest you make a poll and ask if your's or KAIDM's is better, or something like that. In the meantime, Have fun, go mad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree a little that I might have put too much taker and demott, but I was thinking about who has the look and could be pushed. Demott has the size and look and is always in squash matches. I figured I could put him in a series with Taker and Taker could make him famous. (In the forum at least)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts