Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may be familiar with this guy. He has said many things that turned out to be completely false, in the past, but those were mostly predictions.

Anyhow, there are some things that he said that I would like to know. I cannot find anything to back up some of his claims. Maybe I just looked at the wrong place.

Can somebody help me with this?

1. The Dynamite Kid replaced Davey Boy Smith, who had other commitments, during a 1991 tour of England by the WWE. He did this as a favour to Vince McMahon. (April or May 1991)

So far, what I have found is that Davey Boy Smith wrestled Undertaker, Earthquake, Ted DiBiase, and various other people. It seems to me like he was there on every show.

2. Ricky Steamboat defeated Undertaker, in 1991.

What I found, regarding Undertaker, is that Ricky Steamboat quit the WWE because he did not want to lose to him.

Also, in 1993, Hulk Hogan came face-to-face with Giant Gonzales, in the ring. When was that? Was that during a tour of Europe? I know that Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake faced Money, Inc. quite often - in North America - and that he ended his WWE run against Yokozuna, in August.

What was the point of the confrontation? It never went anywhere. When Giant Gonzales interrupted an Undertaker match, it led somewhere. Did he attack Hogan?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts