Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Henry week in and out physically crushed and demolished Randy Orton. Randy looked very weak and Henry got the best of him every time, Henry got a clean win over Orton, OMG Ortonz is being Buried :cussin: (Sarcastic), yet no one is complaining but if this was christian this place would erupt. Orton put Henry over and Henry looked great every moment since he became No 1 Contender while Orton has looked weaker than ever even losing to Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes and being dominated by Henry every night. Orton did great putting Henry over and Henry did a good job looking dominant.

·
Registered
996 Posts
The good thing is that people cant use the excuse that Orton doesn't put anybody over or make them loom good (Cody, Dolph,Henry} Also that was henry's best match in a while. I just hope people will be fair for a change

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Now who said Ortonj never puts over people again? He made that fat tub of no talent look great out there.Orton sold his butt off for him and his boring headbutts and splashes. Of course the Orton haters wont give him any credit.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Now who said Ortonj never puts over people again? He made that fat tub of no talent look great out there.Orton sold his butt off for him and his boring headbutts and splashes. Of course the Orton haters wont give him any credit.
I kept telling people that Orton will put guys over like cody. i dont agree with putting henry over since he is an old horrible wrestler but orton deserves a ton of credit for making henry look good. I do find it funny that orton will only get credit when he loses even though he has been having great matches all year

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
You know how the haters 'think." They'll never change. Orton could have the greatest match ever and theyd still say he sux.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.