Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I don't know what my password is. I changed my e-mail and when I go to user cp and try to change my email, I type it in, but in the first box it says type current password. I don't know it. And I wanted to put my new e-mail address so they would send it to me via e-mail. So I was wondering if a mod or person like that can PM me my password. Thanks :)

·
Banned
709 Posts
Why cant you just do the Forgot Password thingy? It Will send to your old E-Mail Then...

I Took out the cookies part of my post. No Reason For It.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I first joinned, I checked the always remember me on this computer. And this might sound stupid put I don't know the password of my old e-mail.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Ok. Well Then you are going to need Admin Assistance.

BTW, I Dont think they can PM it to you. They dont have Acess to it. But i know they can change it.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
You 'goon' you're supposed to remember passwords :p lol.

N

·
0 Posts
If I had to or wanted to, I could get your password. It'd be a hassle, and it's not worth it. Time-consuming and invading others' privacy.

I'll change your e-mail address for you. PM it to me.

You can then use the e-mail feature to change your password.

OR I'll change your password and you can change your e-mail. Same thing, either way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mann, Nightmare, I went to a website and came back and at the top right hand side it says sign in. I could'nt sign in because I did'nt know my password. can I get all my info and stuff back. Please!

·
Banned
709 Posts
You should have used Nitemares first option.:)

·
Banned
709 Posts
Wait For Nitemare to Stroll By The thread.

N

·
0 Posts
[*Splash*] said:
Mann, Nightmare, I went to a website and came back and at the top right hand side it says sign in. I could'nt sign in because I did'nt know my password. can I get all my info and stuff back. Please!
I'm not going to help you...since you're typing like that.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Isnt spelling your Username wrong a bannable offense?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts