Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Rep is the little green jewels on the left of each post. It does nothing, so don't concern yourself with it.

To view WMM (wrestling multimedia) posts, reply to the thread. If the link doesn't work, it's outdated.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
^^^^^^what he said cause he is a genius and he is HHH lol if he's HHH then who am I?

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
I can't answer the multimedia question, I never go there.

Rep isn't worth anything. If someone likes your post they might give you rep. If they think what you said was idiotic they might take some away. If you ask for it in your post some may give it to you, I on the other hand find asking for it pathetic and may take some away. But like I said it has no value like points do. it's just something some people get into and others don't. The little rep I have is because people have liked what i had to say. I appreciate the time for repping me more than the rep itself.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After I post a reply, the links still don't open. Can anyone help me with that. I'm sorry for all the trouble, I'm just new.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Gmccarron, what link are you trying to view?

Sometimes the links are posted as text and not a clickable link, you have to copy and paste them into a new browser window. (into the address bar bit ;))

Hopefully that sorts out the confusion.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Um, I didn't say it was a stupid question. Pssh, stfu Nitemare :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts