Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month there was a problem with my account, it didnt work. I thought it was somehow deleted. So, I created a new e-mail address and new user name. Later that afternoon, I saw that my original account was back. So, I didnt need this account. My other user name is Stacy is A Goddess. I automaticly log in to WEFourms as I enter the page. I also forgot my password for SIAG, and now I am loged in on my other e-mail address, [email protected] and loged in to this cite as RealSuperstar. If and administrator could please e-mail my password for SIAG to [email protected] I would be very greatful.

Thank You.

N

·
0 Posts
n00b. I've said it time and time again...

The server does NOT send e-mails out. It will be done manually by me.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Unless you checked IP's(which I havent) did you guys consider that maybe this is just someone making this up so they can get SIAG's password and fuck with it? Not saying it is...just being a good and safe admin. :cool:

edit: Nevermind. It was SIAG's email that was emailed the password, not the new account. Atleast I was thoughtful. <3

N

·
0 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #9 :
Unless you checked IP's(which I havent) did you guys consider that maybe this is just someone making this up so they can get SIAG's password and fuck with it? Not saying it is...just being a good and safe admin. :cool:

edit: Nevermind. It was SIAG's email that was emailed the password, not the new account. Atleast I was thoughtful. <3
I ALWAYS check e-mail addresses. I'm not that stupid.

And BB, don't even start with spam. I swear, even when you're being sarcastic you're a...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts