Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,if you have any questions or you want to learn how to make your matches interesting,how to write a good storyline and more please put them here,and I will answer them with help of other people.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WE champion said:
oh and also is it a good idea to plan storylines before you write out your shows
NDM its like if you have your 1st Match long and a 2nd one short that means you don`t have NDM,but if your matches are good and they are all the same length so that means you have NDM!

And your second questions was....

Yes,its good to plan your storylines befor the show,but you don`t have to post your plan here you can write it on a paper and then combine it with your matches and post it all together.

If you have more questions please post them.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TeamAngle2003 said:
How long should matches be? I don't want to sit here for 3 hours typing paragraph after paragraph.
Its up to you,but this is an example of how your show should be,I didn`t finished,but I will.

WWE No Way Out 2003:

A Video package of the weeks leading up to No Way Out is shown. Package ends and the show begins.

The pyro's go off and we are live from Montreal for No Way Out!!

J.R: Hello ladies and gentlemen and we it is now time for No Way Out 2003 and i've gotta tell ya, I havn't been this excited for PPV in a LONG, LONG time."

King: "Me niether. I mean we've got 8 amazing matches plus the Pay Per View returns of The Rock and Hogan and the WWE return of Stone Cold Steve Austin!!"

J.R: "Yeah one of my best friends is returning th the WWE tonight and I cant wait!!"

Then the computer appears on the big screen and the words Version 1 are typed in and out comes Matt Hardy. Whilst he comes to the ring the computer box in the corner reads:
"Matt likes to play Sqaush when he isn't wrestling."
He finally steps into the ring and awaits his oppenent Billy Kidman.

Seconds later Kidman dashes to the ring wasting no time in getting to Matt Hardy. Kidman wails away at Matt lefts and rights and plants his inverted Sky High for a quick 2-Count. Both men get up and Hardy locks Kidman in a side headlock then throws him to the mat face first. Matt picks Kidman up and goes for a clothesline but Kidman ducks it and surprises Matt with a spin kick for another 2-Count. Then Billy tries to get matt up for a suplex but Matt reverses and bounces off the ropes with an amazing Tornado DDT. Matt screams that he isn't done and picks Kidman up for a Twist Of Fate but Kidman pushes Hardy into the ropes and knocks him down with a shoulder barge. Kidman begins to gain momentum with a fist drop and elbow drop. Then Kidman picks Matt up and goes for a hurricanra but Matt reverses with a Powerbomb. Matt then proceeds to gouge rake Kidman's eyes and then ckucks him out of the ring. Matt sees Kidman lying on the floor and goes up top for a crazy dive but he missed and hit the announce table. Kidman then saw Matt on the floor and he went for a dive from the top and got it. The ref started a 10-Count as both men lay on the floor. Kidman got up at 6 and crawls back into the ring with Matt close behind. Both men struggle up and they start using chain wrestling and some neat reversals. Matt reverses a sitdown pedigree into an Alabama Slam and then goes up top for a Leg Drop. Matt jumps but Kidman just about manages to move out the way and Hardy hits the canvas. Billy knocks Matt down with a drop kick and applies a Cemel Clutch in the middle of the ring. Matt is close to tapping out but he just about manages to grab the middle rope. Kidman tries to apply the move again but Matt kicks Kidman off and hits a Twist Of Fate out of nowehere. 1...2...Shoulder up!! Kidman kicks out of the Twist Of Fate!! Matt angrily picks up Kidman for another Twist Of Fate but Kidman reverses with his own Twist Of Fate!! Kidman places Matt in the centre of the ring and goes up top for a Shooting Star Press. Kidman was about to jump but Matt springs up and straddles Kidman on the top rope. Then he proceeds to Superplex Kimdan from the top rope to the floor. The ref starts the 10 count again but Matt manages to drape his arm over Kidman at 9....1...2...Kidman kicks out yet again!! Matt is frustrated now and grabs a chair at ringside. He slides it into the ring and swings it at Kidman but the ref grabs it off him before the chair could make contact with Kidmans head. With Matt distracted, Kidman rolls up Matt for a NEAR fall. Then Kidman picks up Matt and goes for a DDT but Matt reverses until he has Kidman in the Powerbomb position but Kidman reverses with a Facebuster for another 2-Count. The crowd are starting to come alive as Kidman and Matt climb opposite turnbuckles. Both men go to jump but Kidman fakes it and stays where he is and watches Matt flip onto the mat. With Matt down Kidman leaps into the air with the Shooting Star Press for the 1...2...No!! Somehow Matt manages to kick out. Now Kidman is mad and he grabs the chair that Matt tried to use earlier but Matt gets up and boots the chair right back into Kidman's face. With Kidman hurt Matt picks him up and nails him with 3 Twist Of Fates which finally gets a 3-Count.

Winner and new Cruiserweight Champion: Matt Hardy.

Both men recieve a standing ovation after the match.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
F-5 said:

You mean promos?
yeah i do kind of i meen do u start fueds with run ins or with backstage fight or what? cause i have trouble thinking of ways to start them.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea,you have to start with something that can turn the whole show around,like for ex. at the beggining of the show write something that has to deal with backstage,like Kurt is talking with HHH and then A-Train comes and beat the hell out of them,and then Steph. says that tonight A-Train vs. HHH,and after the match his friend Big Show comes out and then Kurt and they are all fighting..
Something like that.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WE champion said:
is it better to start with champions or without champions?
When you are starting your first show,you have to start without champions.But after 2,3 shows you can make a ppv. and think who is going to fight for WWE Title,etc..

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Do whatever you want people. It is your show so you can make say Brock get a broken back or HHH to brake his nose or for Funaki to be in a hell in a cell. I mean all of these questions are stupid

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are not stupid,if people want to know something they are free to ask.And this is a good help for other people who wants to do their shows!

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok,you mean like Matt Hardy?
Lets say your Cruiserweight Champion is Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy is no one,and #1 Contender is Billy Kidman.
You have to think and make a match between Rey vs. Matt,and the winner will be Matt,so after the match say that we see Billy Kidman coming out and then Matt beat him up.Then he took a mic. and he`ll say that "Why does Billy Kidman is a #1 Contender???Is he better than me?So tonight Matt Hardy vs. Billy Kidman for #1 Contender.
Then let Matt win and at the ppv. you can think and you can say that Matt is a new WWE Cruiserweight Champion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts