Wrestling Forum banner

Help on my Wrestlemania tickets!

1101 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  lisaharrod
Hi everyone.. just a really quick question and once i get an answer i will close this..

where exactly is my seat for wrestlemania.. the tickets i have are

section 131R
Row V
Elevated off the main floor..

please can somebody help by posting a picture of the seating plan with a dot of where i will be..

Thanks
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,432 Posts
thanks.. there bad tickets.. good job i havent got them yet.. lol..

whre did you get that seating plan from..

many thanks for the answer Bbboy
it's from the georgia dome website http://www.gadome.com/img/wmseats.jpg

I would go for 100 sections over elevated main floor risers. These are not permanent risers and are risers WWE put in for the event. If you can't get floor seats within the first 10 or so rows then I would try to get a ticket in the 100s sections (purple section). That's where I will be.

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
Stick with ebay and stubhub. You can get tickets there wherever you want but it's not going to be cheap. Ticketmaster is the only place where you can get tickets that aren't "second hand"

· Registered
5,432 Posts
£960 for 2 it was. it's direct flight though, you maybe able to find cheaper flights which are non-direct but you will have to wait around longer.

I had a look on expedia website, they have decent prices there. You can also look at comparison flight websites but I booked from KLM website directly.

· Registered
584 Posts
I have to say Bboy is awesome at advice, he helped me get sorted out for Mania

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.