Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Cal has been attempting to attract attention to his terribly boring videos about games people stopped playing years ago for a while now. Usually I would assume he was just another sad fool trying to strike gold in a overpopulated field of numpties and nonsense. But then I realised that he kinda looks like a slightly fatter Frankie Boyle.

I also then realised that successful geeks (potentially) like him usually strike 'accidental' gold, not 'intentional' gold. They don't get huge amounts of views and likes etc by doing what they think is cool. What they think is cool is fucking retarded. They strike gold by doing some dumb shit which the rest of us normal folk think is fucking hilarious in a bad way and thus share everywhere to make us feel better about our own slightly less sad and not quite as utterly failed lives.

That's why I'm trying to get @Big Cal's World to record himself saying "Hells yeah" in a variety of different accents from around the world. A fat ginger culturally appropriating other people's accents for the jokes of a YouTube video is exactly how a no-name geek and Nintendo-game-from-the-90s-reviewer gets people to pay attention to his YouTube channel.

I also know exactly how to make the most of such a social media situation so I have been trying to convince Big Cal into letting me make him into a star. So help me make him into a global brand that all of WF can be proud and/or deny any knowledge of. He has all the physical attributes. He just needs a meticulously managed social media scandal to boost him up to Taylor Swift's last boyfriend levels of fame.

Please support this cause. Or just give the ginger cunt a like or two.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Vidme

Make a star

Viral

:dead3 re think everything OP.

Reactions: MillionDollarProns

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sephiroth just got served with his own joke.

You see, Cal. The Anark-effect is already kicking in. Ahhh hells yeah.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Cal-

Oh fuck it.

:sodone

1 - 20 of 58 Posts