Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately some main PSD sites have been going down and all.I need some PSD sites with some action PSDs.I tried Wrestlemedia.com but for some odd reason their action PSD section wont work.Anyone know any PSD sites that they know of or use?

·
Registered
61 Posts
WrestleArt should have some

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^dont work either.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not many i can think of then,most of them are down does anyone know the reason for it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
nah dude, didnt just join to advertise, havent been online for a few months since psdgeneration went down only been back up for a couple of days!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Chief said:
TEPODESTA!! that site is pritty good, same setup as HBD.

yup, it's 2 of my online friends website. it's pretty damn good.

and psdgeneraion is a dumb site. alls it is, is hbd's psd's plus a few different ones.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A PSD is a PSD!

·
Registered
8 Posts
fuckin psd generation ripped my jordan psd, all of there psd's damn near are ripped, you figure you guys would've learned when you got shut down the first time, get txa's psds off your site or it's gonna be shut down again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ive already emailed you explaining that one of my staff gave me that psd and i presumed they cut it, and also we got shut down before due to using to much bandwidth. I have none of your other psds on the site.We make our own psds , i have just updated with 50 new ones and will have another 30 by the end of the week. So kiss my ass

Some people need to grow up its sad threatneing to try and shut someones site down because they have 1 psd that you made.I have appologised in the email to you and you can btich all you like im not coming down to your level.

Goodbye

1 - 20 of 20 Posts