Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to get the wwe wine in the uk. I would love a couple of bottles of undertaker wine but they don’t send to uk. I wonder if anyone can help me with this.
Many thanks

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I wouldn't bother. We have plenty of better continental wines available, even in supermarkets, here. I get that it's a novelty, but I would just buy something that you know is good.

Have they listed the original source? I'm imagining it must be Californian.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't bother. We have plenty of better continental wines available, even in supermarkets, here. I get that it's a novelty, but I would just buy something that you know is good.

Yeah it’s from napa valley I believe in California. I’d love to get a couple of bottles but understand what you’re saying.

·
WWE plant
4,002 Posts

Pretty sure it's not about the quality of the wine. People buy this for the name, to keep the bottle or just for the 'experience' of having drunk it.

There about a million kinds of ice cream better than those WWE bars, but I still want one lmao

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty sure it's not about the quality of the wine. People buy this for the name, to keep the bottle or just for the 'experience' of having drunk it.

There about a million kinds of ice cream better than those WWE bars, but I still want one lmao
Haha that’s it! Couldn’t agree more. Just wish there was a way to get it to the uk!

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Didn't even know WWE wine existed? I will have to look out for it in Australia.

·
Hardcore Casual
1,174 Posts
Did a bit of research. It doesn't even ship to Canada or Mexico. Liquor laws tend to be convoluted in many countries, so I think WWE is straight up steering clear of it. Does not seem to be available from any third-party retailers, except the one actually facilitating it for WWE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did a bit of research. It doesn't even ship to Canada or Mexico. Liquor laws tend to be convoluted in many countries, so I think WWE is straight up steering clear of it. Does not seem to be available from any third-party retailers, except the one actually facilitating it for WWE.
If someone bought a load of the wine and shipped it internationally themselves they would make so much money. I agree been looking and no third party is doing it

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hello
I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to get the wwe wine in the uk. I would love a couple of bottles of undertaker wine but they don’t send to uk. I wonder if anyone can help me with this.
Many thanks
Did Taker step on the these grapes to make wine himself?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts