Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help from fellow wrestling fans, I will give 1,000 credits per vote CREDITS FIXED

Incase you guys don't know, I've been a professional photographer for the past 6 years.I've entered a contest for the New Jersey news site / state-wide newspaper.I'm looking to give 1,000 credits per vote, all you have to do is go to the site, select my photo, click "vote" and thats it! Post here saying "i voted" or shoot me a PM and the credits will be sent your way. As you can tell from my post count and my rep, I am far from a troll.Thank you for those of you that help.The contest ends 2/24

My name: Scott Christensen
Photo name: Old-Time Classic Love
Link: http://www.nj.com/photo-contest/index.ssf/2011/02/vote_for_your_favorite_sweethe.html

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Give me 100 trillion and I'll vote for you.

·
40,798 Posts
"Romantic Sunset" is your only competition. I voted for yours though. It's a toss up between yours and hers.

I legitimately like your composition better, but she has superior subjects. Composition almost always wins out for me.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks a lot everyone! Currently in the lead, hopefully we can stay there!

Done. Best of luck - no need for the credits.

Did you take the photo with this competition in mind?
Thanks man, actually I didn't take it with competition in mind.I was in the park with my girlfriend who is also into photography, saw the shot in my mind and snapped it, I feel the photo tells a bit of a story with all the surroundings

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I voted! Like many others, you can keep the credits, as yours was the best I saw hands down.
Will take rep in exchange though. :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts