Wrestling Forum banner

Help finding my posts

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
So i went to visit my profile looking for my Posts but it seems like there are no posts after October 2014 what can i do in order to find my other posts and threads?

#4 ·
This is something they are still working on for us.

You can however still find them (depending on your settings) on the following page.

Click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select “following” from the drop-down menu.

This will bring you to a page where you can choose to view followed discussions, forums, your discussions, and participated discussions.

- Cricket

#5 ·
This is basic forum functionality, and this is nothing close to a usable workaround for what’s being requested here. What the hell kind of crap-ass platform needs basic search functionality like this and thread searches that others have been asking for to be custom coded?!?! Not to mention all the other stuff from the old forum that you’re telling us isn’t even possible now. I’ve been trying to be patient through this, but patience is in limited supply these days. Did you guys look at ANY other alternatives before just arbitrarily deciding on this steaming pile of shit? I don’t know or care what it is giving you people on the administration side; for us users this platform SUCKS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.