Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M BAAACK!!! Yes it's me, Angela Russell/Precious Bass in the flesh. Well I could not resist. I had to come back. Last time I was here I went a little bonkers with the spam due to everyone flaming me, but I am over that now. So here I am back to make a fresh start. I am sorry you guys for my rudeness who will forgive me??? Who is going to give this old dog another chance???

Chall!

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was banned yesterday, but I have returned to make a fresh start. I am sorry for being rude and spamming you guys!!! Who is gonna forgive???

Chall!

·
Registered
766 Posts
...I didn't think you could have two accounts.

As for forgiveness, as long as you don't post anymore so I don't have to see that stupid sig of yours, I forgive you. Otherwise, go away.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
oh fuck off bitch.. Doesnt that loser in your sig you always go on about have a fansite you could go to our something.Or maybe a toaster you can drop in your bath tub while your in it... Maybe.. please..

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
I didnt notice your gone. anyway if they you a chance why not....

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Ya, remove your banner.
Anyway...

Hey! Welcome! Sup? etc

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Kaneanite said:
We'll see where this goes....
To me hittin up my local physician for some funky blue pills cuz of that damn banner in her sig. That's where!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Ugly witch from down the lane. said:
I'M BAAACK!!! Yes it's me, Angela Russell/Precious Bass in the flesh. Well I could not resist. I had to come back. Last time I was here I went a little bonkers with the spam due to everyone flaming me, but I am over that now. So here I am back to make a fresh start. I am sorry you guys for my rudeness who will forgive me??? Who is going to give this old dog another chance???

Chall!
STFU nOOb

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Angela Russel said:
The most hated woman on the Gamespot, PW, PWF, PWS, TFN, WE and WNW forums!!!
You do realize that within two weeks of your second banning no one will care about you or even remember you? You're just another spamming bitch on a list of many.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Rave said:
oh fuck off bitch.. Doesnt that loser in your sig you always go on about have a fansite you could go to our something.Or maybe a toaster you can drop in your bath tub while your in it... Maybe.. please..
Damn Rave, Why are you so cool.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts