Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks that they are overused? there shouldnt be a PPV based on those matches because Hell in a cell should be used for the most heated rivalries not just two guys going for the title at the time of the PPV

·
Registered
567 Posts
For me HIAC should be used to end a feud... a feud that's so heated and personal, that's the only way it could be finished.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
For me HIAC should be used to end a feud... a feud that's so heated and personal, that's the only way it could be finished.

I agree with this. Perfect example is Trips and Taker.

I hope Punk and Bryan end their, soon to be 2 year long fued, with an Iron Man 60 minute Hell in a Cell match!!!

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
I feel the only modern day gimmick that isn't over done is the Iron Man match.I'd love to see gimmick matches used in similar amounts to the Iron Man match, it would really add a specialy/big match feel to any match with a gimmick.

However, WWE PRESENTS IRON MAN PPV.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Who thinks HIAC is overused?

Everyone bar Vince.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I agree with this. Perfect example is Trips and Taker.

I hope Punk and Bryan end their, soon to be 2 year long fued, with an Iron Man 60 minute Hell in a Cell match!!!
Make that an "Iron Man 60 Minute Hell in a Cell w/ AJ on a Pole" match. Kane can be the pole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts