Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
THANK GOD! Beth FINALLY beat that no talent bimbo, Im SO happy right now and Im happy for beth too.Told you there would be a new diva's champion after Hell In The Cell

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If Nattie turns, :no: Glad beth is champ, now I hope she can beat Kelly in the re match and move on to AJ. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
YESS~A SO HAPPY! Finally since Melina left & Layla/Maryse arent in ring - I SEE SOMETHING positive about the devision!
Hope that Kelly Barbie never gets the title ever again... it will never be taken seriously with "champs" like that... xD

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
10/10 for kelly, not a fan of eves new hair. Hopefully the rematch can end clean, right now beth has no credibility due to the way she won the strap, talks about dominance but can't go over kelly clean.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
10/10 for kelly, not a fan of eves new hair. Hopefully the rematch can end clean, right now beth has no credibility due to the way she won the strap, talks about dominance but can't go over kelly clean.
The way I looked at it is that Beth felt frustrated that she couldn't beat Kelly and felt it was necessary to cheat to finally beat her. Classic heel tactics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts