Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
Heels would have to be Ziggler, Rhodes, McIntyre, ADR, Punk, Miz, Sheamus, Alex Riley and I'm starting to grow fond of Cole seeing as he's starting to mark not just the Miz but all Heels

and Faces I dislike are CENA << most of all, Finaly (as a face), Triple H (as a face), Big Show (as a face)... pretty much anyone as a Face who shouldn't be... Mark Henry, Taker, Kane (when he was face) etc...

and I dislike Mysterio muchly

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Greatness78, you are on a roll with these threads!

I really don't care if a wrestler is a heel or a face, I just them of in-ring ability and occasionally their mic skills or charisma or gimmick/character. A lot of WF won't admit it but they love the heels that don't really 100% deserve it (Wade Barrett comes to mind) and don't give a lot of the faces the credit they deserve (Kofi, Morrison, Mysterio come to mind).

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,325 Posts
Heels I like: CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and William Regal, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder

Faces I hate: Great Khali, Vladmir Kozlov, Mark Henry, John Cena, Santino Marrella

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Heels I like: Does it count if I don't care about any of them? If so, then all of them.

Face: Triple H (always, whether good or bad) and Santino Marella.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Heels I like: CM Punk, Alex Riley, The Miz, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio.

Faces I dislike: R-Truth, Jerry Lawler, John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Triple H, Khali, Kozlov and Chris Masters.

I am deadly tired of Undertaker, Edge and Big Show, but I don't dislike them. At least, not to a giant degree. I'm totally sick of them, though, despite Undertaker and Edge being 2 of my all time favourites.

· Registered
338 Posts
From reading this forums a while, I’d say nobody ever likes a face, unless they atone for their faceishness by having outstanding technical skills, like Bryan. It has been said before that the only people who are liked in this place are heels.

I think it comes from being smart: Always be a step ahead of the crowd. And so if the kids adore some face, the smart guys (I’d have to include myself there) just don’t have the heart to do it.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Heels: Drew McIntyre, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, and...if it matters Zack Ryder :lmao

Faces: There's probably more, but because of this one, I can't think of any other right now...REY MYSTERIO. I cannot stand his character.

· Registered
136 Posts
Heels I like - See signature (i'm a heel mark)

Faces I dislike - Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Cena, Rey Mysterio, Orton (although if he goes back to heel then I will mark for him again), Rey Mysterio, R Truth, did I mention Rey Mysterio?

· Registered
172 Posts
Heels i like -> Rhodes, ADR, Michael Cole, Alex Riley, ZACK RYDER!!!!

Faces i dislike -> Randy Orton, Big Show, Yoshi Tatsu, Rey Mysterio,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.