Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corporation vs ministry and undertaker vs bigg boss man

^ and that was just an angle to trick ScSa

Can anyone think of any other heel vs heel feuds or matches ????

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Angle/HHH

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Orton vs Sheamus Royal Rumble 2010
Big Show vs Mayweather

·
Premium Member
15,398 Posts
4 Horsemen vs. Dungeon of Doom

Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Sullivan

Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk (not really sure if that can be considered as a face turn for Flair, considering everything about him remained the same)

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
Shawn Michaels/Rick Martel at Summerslam 1992
Legacy/Jerishow at Night Of Champions 2009
Angle/HHH in 2000 and Royal Rumble 2001
Bret/Shawn at Survivor Series 1997
Corporation/Ministry in 1999
Ken Shamrock/Undertaker at Backlash 1999

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
The worst heel vs. heel match I can remember was Mabel vs. Yokozuna

I remember as a kid, the ending just served to make me dislike both guys more.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Kane vs. Taker is a kind of weird one tbh but is all I can think of.

I'm always looking for any good Heel vs. Heel feuds but can never really sort them out in my head. Props for the thread!

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Orton/Edge RAW 07 and Angle/Benoit Unforgiven 02 are the 2 best heel/heel matches I can think of.

Angle/Jericho had a heel/heel match during Y2J's undisputed title reign as well. I think it was the RAW after No Way Out 02. Didn't think much of the match tho, all I can remember is a couple of botched ref spots.

I always thought HHH was more of a tweener than an outright heel during the feud with Angle so I personally wouldn't consider that.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
I'm going to be kind of vocal about this. They don't happen often (and shouldn't), but when they do a lot of times it's a decent storyline reason and/or one of them aren't a heel for that match. So you're hardly ever getting a true heel vs heel match.

For example:
Randy Orton vs Sheamus (Royal Rumble 2010)- Randy was teasing a face turn that whole match. Cody was the reason Randy lost. So any real heat went to Cody and not Orton.

Legacy Triple Threat at WM26
It was a foregone conclusion Randy was going to be a face by the end of this match. If I remember it was basically a handicap match for a good portion.

The Smackdown MITB match
You had to know someone was turning face by the end of it. Which was Cody.

Angle vs Triple H
If I remember correctly wasn't this part of a 3 way feud? They just had differences of Kurt getting too close to Hunter's wife.

Shawn vs Bret Hart
Bret was a face in Canada and Europe. Not to mention the screwjob basically made Bret face even though he was leaving.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts