Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used to hate Reigns but now he's so great in the heelish role and he's playing it so perfectly. The guy's so natural at it. I'm kinda liking him now. I was marking out for Reigns the whole match when he's beating up Rollins.

Rollins on the other hand, must be one of the worst babyfaces I've ever seen in years. He talks and whines and complains way too much for a face. He still looks like a bad guy to me with his beard and the face of a villain pretending to be on the good side and will betray you half way in any movie. He doesn't have what it takes to be a good guy. Not that he was great when he was a heel either, but it was better than this babyface run.

The only good thing about Rollins is his ring works, but that doesn't make him a real megastar featuring in the main event segment every week. He's just like those cruiserweight guys except he's taller than them.

As it is right now, I'll take Reigns before Ambrose before Rollins. I used to think that it's Rollins>Ambrose>Reigns when it comes to who's the best Shield member but now it's the opposite sorting.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
Just you wait until we get heel Dean Ambrose.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
Roman's a villain?

He's adopted the boring slow heat drawing brawler style of a villain. He's got the entire arrogant asshole look of a villain for sure...

Not written as a villain though. WWE has figured out that Roman gets ideal heel reactions when they put together the right combination of heel tendencies for him, but still write him as a hero. For this reason I refuse to boo Roman.

Get him over as a villain, or get him over a hero. Otherwise fuck you WWE.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
A beard Is a sign of a villain now?
LOL, if that's true, then Seth is a villain too, he also has a beard :lol

And OP, Roman isn't a heel so I don't even get the point of your post lol.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL, if that's true, then Seth is a villain too, he also has a beard :lol

And OP, Roman isn't a heel so I don't even get the point of your post lol.
He's not? His line "This is my yard" is kinda heelish. Him bragging about defeating Undertaker, fought 1-1 matches against babyfaces. He's a tweener to say the least.

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Actually they do but ok

The two moments out of that match were Taker post match and that botch which is probably the #1 botch in a WM main event ever.

Twinkle toes Roman > Brock nearly killing himself.

One was sickening the other had you on the floor in stitches :maury

Edit:
Dead :sodone

That Roman link is from an Indian site... typical :lmao

I'm sure India celebrated Ramen's big win well.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
The two moments out of that match were Taker post match and that botch which is probably the #1 botch in a WM main event ever.

Twinkle toes Roman > Brock nearly killing himself.

One was sickening the other had you on the floor in stitches :maury

Edit:
Dead :sodone

That Roman link is from an India site... typical :lmao
Um actually put the bias & trying to be funny aside Brock's was worse cause he nearly died? & also include Hogan Sid at the end as no one kicked out of the legdrop

But carry on :reigns2

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Um actually put the bias & trying to be funny aside Brock's was worse cause he nearly died? & also include Hogan Sid at the end as no one kicked out of the legdrop

But carry on :reigns2
Brock tried something extremely difficult and failed.

Roman failed multiple times before twinkle toeing Taker back up and hitting his go to move which he had spammed a million and one times prior to the botch.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts