Wrestling Forum banner

Heel Paige vs Charlotte feud might backfire

1692 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  deanambroselover
It looks like Charlotte will feud with heel Paige for Survivor series. However as seen on Raw Paige is getting much more cheers then Charlotte. The UK tour starts next week so im pretty sure Paige will crush Charlotte in support.

Could the feud end up in a double turn due to the fans?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
It would be best to turn Charlotte and start to develop her character more towards the "genetically superior athlete", so we can get rid of "Ric Flair's daugther" gimmick at the same time.

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
Sasha needs to stay heel. She'll be another generic face diva if she turns.
Well, you're probably right. The way they booked Eddie Guerrero as a face would be perfect for her, but this is WWE in 2015 we're talking about.

· Premium Member
39,701 Posts
Charlotte would be better off as heel. She'd also be better off trying to find her own gimmick.

It would be best to turn Charlotte and start to develop her character more towards the "genetically superior athlete", so we can get rid of "Ric Flair's daugther" gimmick at the same time.
Sounds like a solid plan :mckinney

· Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
13,654 Posts
i like Paige as heel. Charlotte gets no reaction from me purely because the 'Ric Flair wooooo' thing is still going on. I would prefer her to create her own character as Genetically superior athlete similar to what she imo had in NXT. Atm she's just bland.. maybe it's because she ain't had a proper feud in WWE yet (not counting the NXT feuds in this statement.) and she already got the title.

· Registered
21 Posts
Saraya-Jade Bevis (born 17 August 1992)[2][9] is an English professional wrestler and actress. She is signed to WWE, where she performs under the ring name Paige. She is a two-time WWE Divas Champion and the inaugural NXT Women's Champion in WWE's developmental branch, NXT – at one point, she held both championships concurrently.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
My girl Paige got a huge reaction at Raw Manchester I was there and Charlotte got booed but on TV it's clearly edited. I don't think it will back fire

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.