Wrestling Forum banner

Heel or Face?

• Heel

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • face

Votes: 23 76.7%

Heel or Face? #2:John Morrison

935 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Deshad C.
He's amazed us with his high flying spots, from the leap of faith in the Royal Rumble, to the Spiderman scale up the Elimination Chamber. But as for his character, what do you prefer?

Heel or Face?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
His crazy moves get over more as a face. Plus being a face for him requires less promo time since he's not trying to build heat. Morrison is great as a face although eventually I see him turning heel again

4,013 Posts
Definitely face. Earlier last year I would of said heel but since moving to RAW his work as a face has been rather good. He can do all his crazy moves and as the poster above said, he has less mic time as a face, which is a plus when it comes to Morrison.

· Banned
3,639 Posts
His role as a heel in ECW is what really got me to get behind him and he was a great heel during his run with the Miz but in the WWE where there are so many guys who have potential to be good heels it can get crowded so guys like Morrison (and MVP and Kofi) who are rare to where people they can be really good faces I can see why they are needed more there.

(MVP was more needed as a face but was a fantastic heel thats what I was saying...because not everyone can be a face)

· Registered
2,275 Posts
People forget though, he was over as a Heel on ECW. He was getting legit heel heat before he fucked up and got suspended. He and CM Punk pretty much ran that show for the better part of 2007.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.