Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I said it. It appears hardly anyone ever mentions a heel Rey Mysterio. Most of you would shoot this down right away. I mentioned earlier that Heyman should turn face, but let's just say he stays heel, and his newest client is Rey Mysterio without his mask on. Not to mention the new "muscle", and new looking Mark Henry. It's the small guy little guy combo with Mysterio/Henry, and not to mention they are two seasoned vets.

Why turn Mysterio heel? Because everyone forgot about him, and are more concerned with things like Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Total Divas etc. Rey says he is supposed to have millions of fans, and only had hundreds of "Get Well Cards". Mysterio talks about all the wannabes, and how he is the greatest Lucha of all Time, and that he is the greatest Latino American Pro Wrestler Entertainer in the history of the business. Mark Henry would back him up, as well as Heyman. Have Mysterio call himself with new names, allow him to smoke cigars, dress gangsta, and smirk like he is big shit.

Heyman is basically suggested as being the voice in Rey's ear, much like Punk when he turned on the fans. In any case Mysterio views Heyman as a business only friendship. Henry looks like a boss right now, and Mysterio could really use someone like Mark Henry to watch his back. I just feel like Mysterio, and Henry would totally own as heels on Smackdown chasing Cena's WHC. Mysterio vs Cena would own with Mysterio as the heel. I could believe Mysterio defeating Cena as well for the WHC.

I think a third person could be added, but Heyman, Henry, and Mysterio is enough. What happens to Axel, and Ryback? Simple, Henry, and Mysterio destroy them both. Mysterio demands more than respect, he deserves time that duds like Cena, and Punk stole. Mysterio says there isn't anything they can do that he can't do in this ring. In fact Mysterio says that he can do a whole lot more than anyone else in the ring, and that includes Lucha. If I could add anyone else to this group it would have to be someone fresh from NXT, and that would be Kassius Ohno.

·
Weird Heel Run
1,142 Posts
Rey Mysterio is way too loved by the WWE "universe" to ever be thought of as a heel. It would be like making Ricky Steamboat a heel...

Not everyone has to be a heel and not everyone has to be a face at some point in their careers...Rey Mysterio would never work as a heel, just as someone like Ted Dibiase wouldn't work as a face...

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I would like to see it just to see how it panned out and to see if he could pull of being a heel. It would definitely be refreshing to see him doing something different to what he has been doing for the past 10 years.

Reactions: Samoon

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I'd actually be interested to see how Mysterio would work as a heel. I prefer him to remain as WWE's beloved luchador since its more fitting to his style and look, but I guess I wouldn't totally oppose a heel turn just out of my curiosity. I'd have him start a cult with luchadors in the WWE like some gang involving Hunico, Camacho, Del Rio, and Sin Cara.

·
Banned
9,029 Posts
I remember watching my brother play WWE 12 and seeing Mysterio turn heel on him with my brother's character going "I thought I should trust you!" and Mysterio going "you thought wrong!". Jesus christ that had me laughing like crazy.

I couldn't take a heel Rey Mysterio seriously, it would just be so fucking ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Wouldn't mind it, just don't think he has enough left to be the driving force behind a major heel turn.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.