Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or would Corporate Cena work better.

CENA needs to be the Corporate Sellout.
We've seen his pad, his chick is a gold digger.
Why not go balls to the wall with the gimmick.
And make him the true corporate heel or the face of the wwe.

Grow the hair out just a tad, put him in a nice suit. Ditch the shorts. Get some proper sponsord ring gear.

HE can cut promos bashing the fans that boo him and remaining loyal to team Cena.

People can call him a sellout and John's response was I never sold out. They being his sponsors and the fans just bought in.

Team him up with a new Corporation Maybe Titus O'Neil and Seamus and they can do his dirty work.

Not a full heel turn. But one that would tell the fans that boo him that they suck not him or he doesn't care about the fans that boo him because regardless they're still paying to see him and they're still making his pockets fat.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Heel Cena wouldn't work these days. He's too far gone and no one's gonna care anymore.

Even when he did his "heel turn" joke, he turned the FRONT of his foot. He can't even heel turn correctly.

He'd probably donate money to a cancer research fund and be like, "Am I doing it right u gaiz?"

Fuck if I was a superstar in the ring with Cena cutting a promo against him I'd jokingly take his side and be like, "Listen, don't worry about it. Roman sucks, the crowd's gonna love you now"

And Cena will be like

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Cena don't need to go heel, he just needs to be all business when he shows up, take all people he faces seriously and bust out some new moves. If he saved the corny crap for outside the ring he'd be fine. They really should change his gimmick to more of a fighter. Wouldn't actually take much to make Cena pretty good.

·
Quiet On The Set
701 Posts
I never understood these heel Cena threads. WWE was able to turn guys like Rock and Austin because there were other comparable guys for them to feud with. Nobody means nearly as much to WWE as Cena does full-time (whether that's fair or not is another debate). They're in a different place now; they'd be leaving too much money on the table. It would make for much more interesting television, but it's not like they'd actually make more money from it.

WWE had their chance to go on a run by making Cena a half-heel with The Nexus angle, but it was basically scrapped before it could really pick up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts