Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else think the extra 1 hour of RAW will be where Slater finally shines in the WWE. He may be bottom of the totem pole in the WWE but a year from now he will be the One Man Midcard Rock Band.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Honestly my undying hope to see Heath Slater rise the ranks is the one of the few things that keeps me watching these days. And I think you're right in surmising that he'll be one of the guys to benefit from the 3 hour RAWs. He's capable of putting on good, lengthy matches and the more mic time he's given the more the fans will want to see his head on a stick. He'll be a brilliant heel if only he's given the chance.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Honestly my undying hope to see Heath Slater rise the ranks is the one of the few things that keeps me watching these days. And I think you're right in surmising that he'll be one of the guys to benefit from the 3 hour RAWs. He's capable of putting on good, lengthy matches and the more mic time he's given the more the fans will want to see his head on a stick. He'll be a brilliant heel if only he's given the chance.
^^^very true also i would like to see him fued with flo-rida they still have some unfinished bizz from mania

·
Banned
175 Posts
I doubt Slater will ever compete on Raw again. If he does, I don't care, he bores me to tears. On the upside, there is always a spot for him on Superstars.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'd be happy if Slater, or any of the other young guys for that matter, got some tv time. Unfortunately, I think the only thing the extra hour of RAW will give us is an extra 15 minute promo video, and 45 minutes of commercials.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,215 Posts

I honestly haven't seen much of anything from Slater other than his NXT matches. I stopped watching WWE right after the Nexus debuted (basically I rage quit WWE over my favorite wrestler being released) and when I started watching again he was a jobber basically.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
dont really see anything in Slater, am not a fan

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
I like Slater but with the way the WWE is going right now I doubt very much we'll see him get any time even if RAW is 3 hours.

·
Registered
600 Posts
He can be a jobber for all I care, but do not ever give him a microphone again! He is probably the most annoying and horrible mic worker ever. I cannot listen him speak even for a second.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
He should be in a tag team. But, with the tag line one man rock band that aint likely.

Tag team: Heath Slater and The Road dogg Jesse James. The Even Newer age Outlaws.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts