Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, this guy is golden and still WWF is missing opportunity. Slater needs confrontation with Christan and The Peep Show, where he can show his potentital than he could feud with Ryback for the US title and with interference from someone(like rhodes, ziggler, barret), Slater could easly cheat his way to the title and gain heat. He is the perfect pussy heel motherfucker, he will draw so much only to see him getting his asskicked. That means, we need Ryback to be TWEENER and to kick Slater's ass everyweek than losing to him. Slater and Hawkins would be a pretty good tag team or Slater getting cheating winning streak, turning Funkasaurus and putting Lord Tensai in a stable would be FUCKING EPIC. Yet, the pussy ginger will keep his way to the midcard titles protected by two monsters.(interesting storyline, maybe after Ryback beat the screwing guy, he will look for revenge with Slater but he will need to deal with Clay and Tensai.

He also need:

• -gimmick change, one man rock band is not a good gimmick, he can get some annoyin' party joiner who the faces can own and get cheered.(i mean, the one man rockband is not proven gimmick. i mean this is his nickname, but did u saw him once talking with some rockband? or playing the guitar or bass? or the male version of Jillian Hall wich would be fucking stupid and i hope the monkey creative team dont read that because they are gonna do it)
    -he need more bitching, that will work for him
    -he need to change his hair color black and to enter in the arena with black jacket and black glasses.
    -this theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrE5x9mOkQ

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I think he should have a complete ******* gimmick and I also think he's awesome but he's kinda bad on the mic and generic inside the ring. He could improve, bur I don't think WWE will get him any chance anytime soon (if at all).

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Slater just needs more TV time. He's a great heel as it is. He's got a kind of generic cocky heel gimmick, but just has a look and charisma that gets heat very easily. Plus, he's a good worker.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Have you seen his work in FCW? The way he dances on his way to the ring is pretty funny. They should just give more in depth to the one man rock band gimmick.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He is our generations Rock. soon he will be known as The Slate

Reactions: Kling Klang

·
Registered
873 Posts
I like him quite a bit, even though I don't want to. If that makes sense.

I hate that man's face. Want to punch it. I hate the man's hair color. He's like a ******* ginger. But he made me a believer in the ring.

·
Banned
120 Posts
Heath Slaters Push

It looks like Heath Slater is finally getting his big push starting with his feud with Florida. How long til he takes the title from Sheamus do you think?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Re: Heath Slaters Push

It looks like Heath Slater is finally getting his big push starting with his feud with Florida. How long til he takes the title from Sheamus do you think?
Heath may just grow on me. Might even drag some heat out of me like Miz (in his early champ run), and DB have done, depending on how he does it. But let's be real. US or tag titles is as far as I am looking right now. (Y)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Never had a problem with the guy. Maybe he ain't world champ material YET, but he still has potential.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Heath Slater don't need to change a damn thing, it's the WWE that does by using Heath a lot more. You want them to put him with Tensai and the Funkasaurus? WTF kind of pairing is that? Come on now, Heath Slater don't need no crossdressin' Japanophile or some funky, big, prehistoric mama's boy, he may be just one man, but he's THE ONE MAN SOUTHERN ROCK BAND BAYBEH!!! He could use some groupies though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts