Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont get me wrong... i dont like him, all he is a mid car jobber to say the LEAST, but his last match with shaemus he sold excellent

where do you see him going? ever think hell move up in the cards?

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts
Should be a dominant midcard heel for years to come. He isn't main event material but he's just a sterotypical classic wrestling heel, there is nothing remotely likeable character or appearance wise in the guy, and he should be able to draw good-very good heat whenever he gets to cut a promo. Forget about all your mic skills, charisma and sensational Oscar worthy portrayals of a heel character, Slater like Vickie Guerrero is a classic wrestling heel who just oozes hatred. Have him get numerous midcard belts like the IC and US Title and have him act like some slimy douchebag who thinks he's the world champ.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hes just looks goofy and that whole southern rock band thing is awful, and he does look like wendy (cena was right lol)... and I geuss ur right starship lol

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
He's so easy to hate (I quite like him though lol), and he's a great seller. Definitely gonna be a permanent mid-carder, every face can get over if they work with the heat magnet Heath Slater lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Slater and Tyson Kidd seems the best jobbers now on SD maybe in WWE overall especially Kidd gives everyone a good match!

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
He's always been great. He's like a human pinball. In all the Corre/Nexus tag matches he'd be the one that would take the beating and would always bounce back up to take the next move.

case in point: The 8 man tag from this years mania. It was 2 minutes of him taking a move, getting up, taking another move, getting right back up, taking another move, and then eventually the finish.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
He is like a mix of Honky Tonk Man in terms heel presence, he has the annoying voice of Jeff Jarrett, and a dash of Edge's charisma along with ring work ability. Early in Edge's career many were loving his ability to "sell" at such an early start. I'm not saying Slater is the next Edge, but he is close. The man should be a champion of either mid card title, and even a tag team champion again. Would love to see him with Harris as a tag team sometime in the future.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mark my words, Slater will become a upper mid carder within the next years. YOU'LL SEE!

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
The WWE have obviously recognized his selling ability, since he seems to be jobbing to the stars a lot lately. He frequently features far higher on the card than his credibility warrants purely because he makes his opponents look so good.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Slater and Tyson Kidd seems the best jobbers now on SD maybe in WWE overall especially Kidd gives everyone a good match!
This
And Kidd shouldn't be a jobber, he's been in the company since two years now and he deserves a push more than these fucking newcomers like Del Rio and Sin Cara.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Should be a dominant midcard heel for years to come. He isn't main event material but he's just a sterotypical classic wrestling heel, there is nothing remotely likeable character or appearance wise in the guy, and he should be able to draw good-very good heat whenever he gets to cut a promo. Forget about all your mic skills, charisma and sensational Oscar worthy portrayals of a heel character, Slater like Vickie Guerrero is a classic wrestling heel who just oozes hatred. Have him get numerous midcard belts like the IC and US Title and have him act like some slimy douchebag who thinks he's the world champ.
I agree with everything you just said,now he just need a valet like Alicia Fox or another Heel diva.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
I've said this in the past. Heath Slater's only redeeming factor is his selling. He's exactly where I predicted he would be; a midcard jobber who jobs to rising stars.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts