Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heath Slater should be pushed from that backstage clip on WWE you tube channel this just showed what great acting/charisma he has. He should stop jobbing now and be pushed he defintely has what it takes to make it as a huge star. The guy also sells moves really well. Heath Slater should either be IC champion/US champion or even win money in the bank come on WWE do it push Heath Slater

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Slater's a good wrestler (especially when it comes to selling which is what makes him such a natural jobber) but he's also pretty charismatic and works really well as a heel. He's just naturally hateable. If WWE could remember how to push the mid-card I'm sure he'd be doing just fine as someone working towards a future IC Title reign. Alas he's stuck in jobber/Superstars hell for the time being.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Like OP says, that backstage fallout promo he did on Sin Cara shows he can cut a great promo, when given the chance. People here don't like him already and he's barely done anything, if he gets TV time, he could be a major heel for the Mid Card, possibly going against Christian for the IC title after the Rhodes/Christian feud.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I like Slater, but he's more bump machine/lawn dart than he is wrestler at this point. He needs to work on his offense. Admittedly, that's difficult when he's squashed constantly, but it's all that's really holding him back from a skill standpoint.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Yeah he is so damn hateable and has a face anyone would like to punch into
his gimmick is stupid annoying hilarious and still very good at the same time

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
:lmao Well looky here, KKFan's jumpin on the One Man SOUTHERN Rockbandwagon. This is the same person who insisted the man was a rapist even when the extreme lack of evidence pretty much proved he didn't do shit. Now she wants him as IC champ and to be Mr. MITB. Ain't that funny?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Slater should job to everyone all the time simply because he is so hateable.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
He's a good in ring worker. Don't care if he gets fired, but he's probably better than Justin, so...

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lmao Well looky here, KKFan's jumpin on the One Man SOUTHERN Rockbandwagon. This is the same person who insisted the man was a rapist even when the extreme lack of evidence pretty much proved he didn't do shit. Now she wants him as IC champ and to be Mr. MITB. Ain't that funny?
Floyd I am a changed person since those days. I have changed my mind about Heath Slater and think hes cool and if WWE pushed him he would be a huge star

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I've been converted to the One Man Southern Rockbandwagon.

He has so much troll potential and it's amazing.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
We need a Slater smiley damn it! I'm trying to find a pic of the Corre or Nexus backstage being interviewed, Wade's talking and Slater's rolling his eyes at him.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heath Slater could actually be a great champion WWE has to take a chance on him

Brodus Clay ive just noticed you have quoted me in your sig lol

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Heath Slater could actually be a great champion WWE has to take a chance on him

Brodus Clay ive just noticed you have quoted me in your sig lol
It was a very awesome moment of you xD. if annoys you much I can delete it :cool2

1 - 20 of 49 Posts