Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i'm going to get a lot of Slaters on here but lets face it he is he fits the WWE model better than Gabriel and know matter what you think of him you have an opinion of him hes actually very good in the ring to and has that annoying factor the Miz used to have on the mic . Gabriel's good but i cant see past him having a respectable mid card career he has some flashy moves but his underwhelming mic skills will stop people from truly caring about his character .

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Gabriel's better, not only in-ring wise, but he's much better talker while Heath Slater is such a bad mic worker, it's not even funny anymore.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gabriel's better, not only in-ring wise, but he's much better talker while Heath Slater is such a bad mic worker, it's not even funny anymore.
Gabriel better on the mic

8*D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heath Slater on the mic sounds like a freakin' cat.
and that's the annoying factor he has he could get a reaction with ease ;)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
People don't hate Slater because they want to punch him in the mouth, they just want him gone, or change the channel.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Slater pisses people off so much they can't even see his talent. It's a beautiful phenomenon to witness and it's happening right here, in this thread. Everyone, quietly as you can, gather round.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People don't hate Slater because they want to punch him in the mouth, they just want him gone, or change the channel.
exactly the way Miz made people feel back in 2008 but guess what he is a former World Champion JoMo had marks like Gabriel back then sure he would be the HBK of there team hes turned into the jannetty and so will Gabriel i can see it coming miles off ;)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
exactly the way Miz made people feel back in 2008 but guess what he is a former World Champion JoMo had marks like Gabriel back then sure he would be the HBK of there team hes turned into the jannetty and so will Gabriel i can see it coming miles off ;)
So, Heath Slater is a future World Champion?:lmao

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Slater's been better than Gabriel since the first season of NXT. It's not like anyone really gives a crap about Gabriel either, so he doesn't even have that going for him. He has a second rate 450 that people pop for because they don't know any better. Gabriel is the definition of average.
Slater's a brilliant seller, a better worker than Gabriel, has a more unique look, and actually has mic skills, even if they're of the sort that makes fans want to strangle him.
Also, Slater's pants are excellent.

Gabriel has weird hair and a beard.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, Heath Slater is a future World Champion?:lmao
don't be surprised if he is hes over as a heel big time as evident by your out bursts against him .

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Frankly, Slater's just an above average seller. You want outstanding selling, you look for Dolph Ziggler, not Heath Slater.
hell no hes silcky smooth in the ring an awesome talent no doubt .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Frankly, Slater's just an above average seller. You want outstanding selling, you look for Dolph Ziggler, not Heath Slater.
Nah man you have to give Slater credit for his selling, after all it's the only thing he's got going for him. I gained respect from him when he sold like a champ for a completely broken down Bret Hart. Plus when he sells for guys like Big Show and Kane, it looks ridiculoulsy realistic.

Other than that, he's as annoying as fuck. X Pac heat...

EDIT: His selling though, is almost Robert Gibson level.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
there is one thing i love about slater and its the fact that he has that presence that pisses off people so easily without him doing actually anything^^ he is a good seller and right now i cant decide whom to like more

·
Registered
252 Posts
Personally I think they would've been better to stay as a team, they had good theme music as a heel team and some of their matches as a tag team, were good!

Lets be honest, slater is jobber for life, hasn't one a singles match since splitting from gabriel, and well..can't see him winning a match at least this year.

Apart from losing to Barrett gabriel hadn't lost a singles match since becoming face.

Yes, Gabriel was bad on the mic, but he hasn't spoken in over 6 months at least? Granted hes probably still bad.

Its obvious who wwe prefer over these 2, I mean, who out of these 2 has consistantly been appearing on both shows.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts