Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Drew McIntyre too. Cody Rhodes isn't really feuding with anybody so maybe Slater can feud with him along with another face.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
So what if he is jobbing?.. How did Steve Austin and HHH do when they started off in WWE.. not great..not that i think he will be great just how people give nobody a chance anymore..sometimes it happens quick sometimes it takes time.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
A low carder is a Superstars jobber? Shocker. So is Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, Trent Baretta, JTG, Drew McIntyre etc. That's their purpose on the roster.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
A low carder is a Superstars jobber? Shocker. So is Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, Trent Baretta, JTG, Drew McIntyre etc. That's their purpose on the roster.
Side Note: Anybody else find it extremely comical how McIntyre is still called "The Chosen One?"

·
Asuka
96,262 Posts
Heath Slater is a Superstars jobber lol hes never on Smackdown and always on Superstars losing. And you all say hes the future I dont think so
What person is saying he's the future? I hear all the various names people throw out, Sheamus, Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Alex Riley, Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, etc and fucking Heath Slater has not been said by absolutely any person I can recall as a serious main event prospect.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
"Obvious troll" would be an understatement. And if you're going to try to troll, pick a topic somebody cares about. Heath Slater??

·
Registered
252 Posts
my only problem with heath slater is, i just don't like to look at him. He has a weird look that gives me knots in my stomach. Nothing against the guy tho.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
We know that he is a jobber right now but why make a thread?
This the only reason Kelly Kelly fan made this thread is because of the heath slater sexual assault on a women during wrestlemaina weekend.He is still employed by the company so that means there is no truth in the accusations for the moment as we have heard nothing about it since.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts