Wrestling Forum banner

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel 3x Tag Team Champs

5839 48
:agree:
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
See how Health acts like his title actually has meaning.

· Registered
317 Posts
I just pointed this out in the 2/21 discussion thread. I like Slater and Gabriel but at the rate they are going, they will have twice as many Tag Team Championships as Edge has World Championships.

I don't think they should have had the titles change back and forth so quickly - especially after what they did with the WHC last week.

· Registered
1,951 Posts
Damn WWE! Making thier titles look meaningless. First on SmackDown the WHC changing hands twice and now the Tag titles changing 3 times in the last 24 hours...smh. Why should we care about "Championships" at all anymore?

· Registered
2,997 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
I just pointed this out in the 2/21 discussion thread. I like Slater and Gabriel but at the rate they are going, they will have twice as many Tag Team Championships as Edge has World Championships.

I don't think they should have had the titles change back and forth so quickly - especially after what they did with the WHC last week.
at this rate there going to take the Dudley Boyzs record by 2012 .

· Registered
1,554 Posts
You know, in the 2/21 Raw thread I called what Miz did a Xanatos Roulette, but after thinking about it, calling it Xanatos Speed Chess would be more accurate. Miz wanted to prove that he could win the titles alone, and when the match got restarted he just wanted to screw Cena, so he went with the flow.

Also, I think them winning it in the first place may have been a botch by Slater. Look at Cena's face when they win the titles. He looks like he's as confused as anyone.

· Registered
1,604 Posts

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Justin & Heath.. Goin' fast!

So, with AGAIN a very very short title change last night, The Corre's Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater are already 3-time Tag Team Champions? What do you guys think of this? Does this show how much the division is worth, just to use it as the start of the Cena - Miz feud?

I thought it was stupid, and should've never happened, Miz could've easily screwed Cena before they won it..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.