Wrestling Forum banner

Heat on Top Knockout

3068 Views 39 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  Amber B
Although it started out as an Internet rumor, there appears to be some legitimate heat on TNA Knockout Mickie James after she raved on Twitter about The Rock's return to "Monday Night Raw."

Mickie tweeted, "Finally getting a chance to catch up on @TheRock's charismatic return... Literally got chills... & remembered why I do... What I do!"

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson responded, "Thank u MJ..we're blessed to be able to perform..keep kickin ass and being diverse in your career...I dig your music... I always admire diversity..takes guts..especially in country..if u sing jamey johnson for me I'll come get that tooth..:)"

While TNA President Dixie Carter is said not to be offended by the tweet, a lot of TNA locker room members felt Mickie, a long time WWE Womens Champion, should be promoting TNA on Twitter, and not glowing about WWE's latest angle.

"We're having a hard enough time keeping anyone's attention during Wrestlemania season," one prominent TNA wrestler told WrestleZone over the weekend, "we have Kurt Angle's entire personal life, including his relationship with his children, playing out on TV to get a .1 boost in the numbers. Mickie should be a locker room leader, and should know better. Instead, she just makes it seem like she's longing to go to back to WWE."

Our source also says TNA management is "obsessed" regarding WWE swiping Kevin Nash and Booker T from right underneath TNA's big "Main Event Mafia Reunion."

The source says things are "as tense as I've ever seen it" in TNA at the moment.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Why can't she enjoy it, I don't get it, it's not like she's going to up and leave them of anything. :|

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Dirt Sheets. Are they even trying?

· Registered
6,216 Posts
Really she was not promoting WWE but promoting a friend.

I wonder if Tara will get heat for her twitter remark bout Trish returning?

· Banned
8,885 Posts
Gotta love dirtsheets. They try to come off as cool and edgey because they know all of this inside info and yet they can't even give us the names of the wrestlers that made the comments. File this under another bullshit report. Nothing is true to me unless I hear it from a wrestler themselves.

· Premium Member
4,371 Posts
No one is saying MJ can't watch WWE or be a fan of the company and/or of its workers. However, I am 100% behind the thought of people working for TNA to NO LONGER during their employment with TNA, put over WWE. Don't knock WWE or 'shoot' on WWE, just focus on TNA. Its simple, but TNA hasn't mastered it yet and its sad because its been 9 years. Anyone remember the 10 minute video TNA did for their move to Mondays and in it all the TNA personalities were talking about WWE, WCW, and the 90's? Nothing in the video about what TNA brings to the table...nope just a 10 minute video with everyone gushing about being on Monday nights and how much they love WWE and the 90s.

Its pretty pathetic over there how there is no company pride and how no one at the top cares.

· Registered
6,216 Posts
Well Taz twitted bout The Rock & 600th episode of Smackdown yet not report on him with heat. This report like her debut at BFG is BS.

· Oh My Goddess
5,093 Posts
Its pretty pathetic over there how there is no company pride and how no one at the top cares.
Little doubt a product of it's people at the top either not knowing what they are doing or being in it strictly for themselves.

· Registered
4,017 Posts
if the report is legit... then fpalm

they mention and put over wwe at least once every week on impact, why would they feel bothered that someone puts over someone related to wwe is beyond me...

for once i'm going to join the group and say... stupid dirtsheets

· Registered
4,961 Posts
WrestleZone keeping to its usual high standards.

· Registered
1,377 Posts
Sounds fake. I really hope nobody in TNA is actually irrational enough to publicly complain about someone making a reference to the biggest star in wrestling returning, especially when he's a real life friend of the commenter.

· Registered
6,512 Posts
Gotta love dirtsheets. They try to come off as cool and edgey because they know all of this inside info and yet they can't even give us the names of the wrestlers that made the comments. File this under another bullshit report. Nothing is true to me unless I hear it from a wrestler themselves.
DISCLAIMER- I DO NOT think that this article is accurate.

Now, think about this logically. Say a wrestler backstage did decide to leak something to a dirt sheet or a website, maybe they're pissed at their treatment or whatever. Do you really think they're not going to demand their name be kept out of it? It's only common sense, an active employee isn't going to leak stories with their name attached.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
The dirt sheets certainly make TNA seem like a snake pit. I thought a reason some wrestlers preferred TNA to WWE was less bickering and backbiting?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.