Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isis the Amazon, who was scheduled for WWE's NXT Season 3 as Aloisa, wrestled a dark match at Tuesday's Impact taping. Sources say there was backstage heat on Isis for how she carried herself as if she were already a big star in pro wrestling.

Also, the Knockouts collectively made it clear backstage they would not want to work with Isis if TNA signed her. "I've never seen a guy or a girl rub the locker room this much the wrong way," says one source.

pwtorch.com

·
Registered
487 Posts
As long as he/she tows the line backstage and keeps their nose clean that sort of swagger is desperately needed from wrestlers these days. Having the confidence in their own abilities. This article completely smells like shit though.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
This is what happens when you create a bad reputation for yourself in a major company like WWE. It's followed her all the way to this tryout, it seems. The fact she didn't even make it onto the first episode of NXT Season 3 should have been an indication of what she'd be like. TNA needs to realise that a random a big bitch won't replace Kong. She actually has talent. They tried Rosie Lottalove, she sucked ass and is now gone. Isis is even worse in the ring.

I think she was moved to FCW for about a week, but she was constantly going to every single dirtsheet to moan about WWE's treatment of her. One of the biggest mistakes a rookie can make.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest. it wouldn't shock me if she had some emotional issues.

When you're that tall, it's difficult to have a normal life. And it must be way worse if you're a woman (all the stares, feeling self-concious). That would create problem for anyone.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
TNA doesn't need a female version of Rob Terry. They blew it with Kong thanks to money issues and Bubba the Shit Sponge. If they want a big woman, they'll just have to make do with ODB.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
As long as he/she tows the line backstage and keeps their nose clean that sort of swagger is desperately needed from wrestlers these days. Having the confidence in their own abilities. This article completely smells like shit though.
We're talking about a woman (who just happens to be a giantess) who looks like ****ing roadkill. The best she could really do is put over the next headliner of the Knockouts like Awesome Kong did for Gail Kim. There's a fine line between confidence and delusion.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
How does the torch know this stuff? Do they have spies in the Knockout locker rooms?

I love these made up reports.

·
Registered
752 Posts
How does the torch know this stuff? Do they have spies in the Knockout locker rooms?

I love these made up reports.
They obviously couldn't resist the clever pun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts