Wrestling Forum banner

Heat idea for the Miz

516 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  nWo4life33
Imagine if The Miz exploited the Champion's Advantage at the main event at Wrestlemania? Miz low blows John Cena in an attempt to keep the title. Of course, the Rock would come out and assert his authority as the Host of Wrestlemania, and restart the match without the champion's advantage, so that we can have a more satisfying ending, but imagine the immense heat that the Miz would pull... at Wrestlemania, no less!

Thoughts?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,930 Posts
I thought "guest hosts" got stripped of their unlimited power awhile ago?

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
General rule of thumb: When you start talking Rock, my inner mark surfaces!

· Registered
155 Posts
Eh, it would be kinda dumb I think.

I still dont really know where they are going with this whole Rock/Cena/Miz thing. They could either completely put Miz over by having him beat Cena and even taking down the rock. Or they could half put him over by beating Cena then getting rock bottomed by the rock, or they could put cena over by having him beat the miz and then either AAing the rock or just shaking hands with the rock.

I am a cena fan, but I hope that put the miz over.

A lot depends on what the rocks plans are past mania. If hes not sticking around at all then I highly doubt he will get taken down physically in any way. No way would he come back just to get beat up by cena or miz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.