Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
The results pissed me off. I was pumped and thought thhat Young had the win there.

But no, here comes SuperCena, after getting demolished, he has to come back and annihilate somehow.

I liked Darren Young too. =(

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I just don't understand how he can keep doing these sort of things.
It's just so ridiculous.
2 big ones in 2 nights.
The concrete and then the count out.

·
Banned
41 Posts
calm the hell down. He does something impressive and you're all pissed. Nexus cheat or do the same thing for the 50th week in a row and you cream in your pants over it.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
LOL you had to have seen it coming...he does it all the time and if you thought Young was gonna beat Cena you set yourself up for failure. Orton and Edge lost by countout already and Jericho got beat cleanly, no way was they gonna have Cena lose. ESPECIALLY to no damn Darren Young.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
you wanted another count out?
I wouldn't have wanted that.
But he could have at least showed that he was getting up.
The lay down acting like he's dead then suddenly run into the ring is stupid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
calm the hell down. He does something impressive and you're all pissed. Nexus cheat or do the same thing for the 50th week in a row and you cream in your pants over it.

Lmao. Fucking exactly.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm sure making a thread and bitching about it is gonna change everything, I bet the writers of WWE just saw this thread and are making plans for Cena to lose next week via count out!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Yeah... I agree. I like Cena, he is probably one of my favorites right now, but it was kind of lame. At least start getting up a little.

I suppose he was trying to trick people.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Yeah okay.. do you want cena to become a nexus freak, act like a pussy when an equal number of opponents show up and take 5 minutes to say his saying? Yeah that's entertainment

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
They ruined the whole "The Nexus wins all their matches on Raw" and because of Young losing, the WWE had the team "kick him out". That made no sense. Now the Nexus is weaker than before.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
First off @Patcoyle: What?? Haha.

@Perro: I kind of, kind of see what you're saying but waiting until the 9 count to do it,
and miraculously have the ability to jump up, run, and dive into the ring in one second isn't believable.

·
Banned
41 Posts
First off @Patcoyle: What?? Haha.

@Perro: I kind of, kind of see what you're saying but waiting until the 9 count to do it,
and miraculously have the ability to jump up, run, and dive into the ring in one second isn't believable.
Okay first of all.. wwe is rarely believable. If it was then there would be no more nexus. And second of all, nexus will be gone eventually

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.