Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HAWTHORN HAWKS - 2008
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my last BTB section sucked...
There will only be one Show - RAW
I will be starting a new BTB with the roster following:

World Title Division:
Batista (Heel)
Brock Lesnar (heel)
Big Show (Face)
Chris Benoit (Face)
Edge (Heel)
Eddie Guerrero (Face)
Goldberg (face)
HHH (Heel)
J.B.L. (Heel)
Kurt Angle (Heel)
Randy Orton (Face)
Undertaker (Face) ©
Shawn Michaels (Face)

IC / US Title Division:
John Cena (Face)
Carlito Cool (Heel)
Christian (Heel)
Kane (Face)
Rob Van Dam (Face) ©
Booker T (Heel)
Maven (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Face)
Tyson Tomko (Heel)
Charlie Haas (Face)

Cruiserweights
Rey Mysterio (Face)
Billy Kidman (Heel)
Paul London (Face) ©
Akio (heel)
Funaki (Face)
Spike Dudley (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Face)
Sakoda (Heel)

Divas / Managers
Torrie Wilson (Face)
Stacy Keibler (face)
Trish Stratus (Heel)
Dawn Marie (heel)
Ms. Jackie (Face)
Christy Hemme (Face)
Paul Heyman (heel)
Ric Flair (Heel)
Chavo Classic (Face)
Hulk Hogan (Face)
Amy Weber (Heel)

Tag-Teams
La Résistance (Heel) ©
The Dudley Boys (Face)
The Bashams (Heel)
The Hardy Boys (Face)
Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak (Heel)
Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly (Face)

Non-Wrestlers:
Jim Ross (Commentator) (Face)
Jerry Lawler (commentator) (Colour)
Shane McMahon (Co-General Manger) (face)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (Co-General Manager / Sherriff)
Lillian Garcia (Ring Announcer)

·
HAWTHORN HAWKS - 2008
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
most matches won't be in full

the first match in each show will be in full... all others will only be the finshing moments of the match.

Matches for the first RAW
RANDY ORTON AND UNDERTAKER VS. TRIPLE H AND J.B.L.
ROB VAN DAM VS. MAVEN
REY MYSTERIO AND FUNAKI VS. AKIO AND SAKODA
BATISTA VS. GOLDBERG
BROCK LESNAR VS. BIG SHOW
TRISH STRATUS VS. TORRIE WILSON (BRA AND PANTIES MATCH)

·
Registered
756 Posts
The roster looks really good hopefully you can use the CruiserWeights to perfection and also good luck on your second try I guess? Anyway I'll be reading

·
HAWTHORN HAWKS - 2008
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have put all the Superstars into 6 Stables...

Evolution

Undertaker's Ministry

Team Angle

Haas of Pain

United Nations

Hulkamaniacs

Wrestlers in Stables below:
Batista (Heel) EVOLUTION
Brock Lesnar (heel) EVOLUTION
Big Show (Face) HULKAMANIACS
Chris Benoit (Face) HULKAMANIACS
Edge (Heel) TEAM ANGLE
Eddie Guerrero (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Goldberg (face) HULKAMANIACS
HHH (Heel) EVOLUTION
J.B.L. (Heel) EVOLUTION
Kurt Angle (Heel) TEAM ANGLE
Randy Orton (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Undertaker (Face) © UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Shawn Michaels (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY

IC / US Title Division:
John Cena (Face) HULKAMANIACS
Carlito Cool (Heel) EVOLUTION
Christian (Heel) UNITED NATIONS
Kane (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Rob Van Dam (Face) © UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Booker T (Heel) TEAM ANGLE
Maven (Heel) UNITED NATIONS
Shelton Benjamin (Face) HAAS OF PAIN
Tyson Tomko (Heel) UNITED NATIONS
Charlie Haas (Face) HAAS OF PAIN

Cruiserweights
Rey Mysterio (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Billy Kidman (Heel) TEAM ANGLE
Paul London (Face) © HAAS OF PAIN
Akio (heel) UNITED NATIONS
Funaki (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Spike Dudley (Heel) UNITED NATIONS
Chavo Guerrero (Face) HAAS OF PAIN
Sakoda (Heel) UNITED NATIONS

Divas / Managers
Torrie Wilson (Face) HULKAMANIACS
Stacy Keibler (face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Trish Stratus (Heel) UNITED NATIONS
Dawn Marie (heel) EVOLUTION
Ms. Jackie (Face) HAAS OF PAIN
Christy Hemme (Face) HAAS OF PAIN
Paul Heyman (heel) EVOLUTION
Ric Flair (Heel) EVOLUTION
Chavo Classic (Face) HAAS OF PAIN
Hulk Hogan (Face) HULKAMANIACS
Amy Weber (Heel) TEAM ANGLE

Tag-Teams
La Résistance (Heel) © UNITED NATIONS
The Dudley Boys (Face) HULKAMANIACS
The Bashams (Heel) UNITED NATIONS
The Hardy Boys (Face) UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY
Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak (Heel) TEAM ANGLE
Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly (Face) HAAS OF PAIN

Non-Wrestlers:
Jim Ross (Commentator) (Face)
Jerry Lawler (commentator) (Colour)
Shane McMahon (Co-General Manger) (face) HULKAMANIACS
Stone Cold Steve Austin (Co-General Manager / Sherriff) HULKAMANIACS
Lillian Garcia (Ring Announcer)

·
HAWTHORN HAWKS - 2008
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My First Show:

2 Weeks from Survivor Series...
RAW WEEK 1
RANDY ORTON AND UNDERTAKER VS. TRIPLE H AND J.B.L.
ROB VAN DAM VS. MAVEN
REY MYSTERIO AND FUNAKI VS. AKIO AND SAKODA
BATISTA VS. GOLDBERG
BROCK LESNAR VS BIG SHOW
TRISH STRATUS VS. TORRIE WILSON (BRA AND PANTIES MATCH)

HEAT:
PAUL LONDON DFT. BILLY KIDMAN AFTER 450 SPLASH (PIN)
LA RÉSISTANCE DFT. THE DUDLEY BOYS AFTER AU REVOIR DOUBLE TEAM (PIN)
CHARLIE HAAS DFT. CHRISTIAN AFTER HAAS OF PAIN (SUBMISSION)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW TIME FOR RAW:
ACROSS THE NATION BY THE UNION UNDERGROUND PLAYS AND WE ARE WELCOMED TO RAW!!!
J.R. Welcome Everybody to Raw. We are just 2 weeks away from Survivor Series I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry “the king” Lawler at Ringside. What a lineup we have tonight. Intercontinental and United States Champion Rob Van Dam will take on an up and coming superstar in Maven.
KING: and how about this for a match… The lovely Torrie Wilson takes on Trish Stratus in a… BRA AND PANTIES MATCH!!!
J.R. and one hell of a tag-team Main Event – World Champion, The Undertaker and Randy Orton team up to take on J.B.L and Triple H.
REY MYSTERIO’S THEME HITS!!!!
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, Making his way to the ring, for San Diego, California… Weighing in at 175 lbs… REY MYSTERIO!!!!
J.R. What a cruiserweight tag-team match we have up now… Mysterio and Funaki vs. Akio and Sakoda.
KING: 4 of the Best cruiserweights in the world in this match up.
FUNAKI’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!
And his partner, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 225 lbs… FUNAKI!!!

AKIO’S THEME HITS!!!!!!
And their opponents, making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 370 lbs, Akio and Sakoda!!!!
Match #1:
Mysterio and Funaki vs. Akio and Sakoda
Mysterio starts off in the ring against Akio. Mysterio starts on the attack against Akio, with Mysterio backing Akio into Mysterio’s Corner. Mysterio makes the Tag to Funaki who gets into the ring and has the offensive momentum. Funaki goes to Irish Whip Akio across the ring, countered by Akio; Funaki goes into the ropes and holds onto them. Akio sets himself up for a Back Body Drop and Funaki kicks him in the chest. Funaki grabs Akio and throws him into a corner. Funaki then goes and knocks Sakoda off the apron as Rey holds onto Akio in the corner. Funaki grapples Akio and heads to the top rope for a TORNADO DDT!!! Funaki goes for the pin…
1….
….
….
2….
….
….
Sakoda breaks the count. Funaki tags in Rey. Funaki chucks Sakoda out of the ring as Akio goes to Punch Rey. Rey gets a Drop toehold and lays Akio on the middle Rope and goes for the 619! Rey runs across the ring and hits the 619!!! Rey goes for the pin….
1….
….
….
2….
….
….
3!!!!!
NO!!! Akio only just kicks out. Sakoda comes back into the ring and cheap shots Rey. Akio climbs to the top rope with Rey lying on the Ground. Akio goes for the Corkscrew moonsault!!!! NO!!! Rey only just gets out of the way. Funaki runs across the ring and hits the Bulldog and lays Akio on the Second Rope as Rey hits the 619!!!! Rey goes for the cover….
1….
….
….
2….
….
….
3!!!!!!!!
Here are your winners, the team of Rey Mysterio and FUNAKI!!!!
KING: What a match that was J.R. If Funaki hadn’t of hit that Bulldog, Akio would have stood a chance…
J.R: Yes, King, that was one hell of a match. But up next, we have a bigger match. And that is Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar… And that match, is up next!!!
COMMERCIAL BREAK
Paul Heyman is shown Backstage talking to Brock Lesnar
HEYMAN: Hey, Brock… you do know you have a match against Big Show next… you aren’t scared? Are you?
LESNAR: Scared? You think I’m Scared PAUL? I am a Former WWE Champion dammit. I am the Next Big Thing… and you think I am scared? Shows what you know Paul. Show is just a Giant and so am I. So you think I am scared? I’ll show you who is scared. Come on Heyman, let’s go to the ring.
J.R. Strong Words there from Lesnar.
BROCK LESNAR’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!
The Following Contest is scheduled for 1 fall – Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at 275 pounds… BROCK LESNAR!!!
KING: Well J.R., this match will surely be interesting.
J.R. Yes King, it will… these two have been going at each other since Summerslam. *A video is shown of Brock Lesnar costing Big Show the WWE Title at Summerslam* Big Show has been after Lesnar for Weeks.
BIG SHOW’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!!
And his opponent, weighing in at 470 pounds, he is the World’s Largest Athlete and Former WWE Champion, The Big Show!!!!!
Match #2 – Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner – Brock Lesnar after 5 consecutive F5’s and a pin in 15:09
KING: Well J.R. you must admit that Lesnar is an Animal. Paul Heyman asking if Lesnar was scared?
J.R. Well no matter what… Big Show will still want his revenge on Lesnar.
COMMERCIAL BREAK
J.R. Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, to what has been one hell of a Raw and if you have just tuned in, Brock Lesnar defeated Big Show after delivering 5… that’s right 5 F5’s and picking up the win.
KING: Yes J.R. that was truly amazing and what’s even more amazing is this match up next… The lovely Torrie Wilson will take on Trish Stratus in a BRA AND PANTIES MATCH!!!! Oh and J.R. Guess who has been announced Special Guest Referee for that match! ME!!!
J.R. (very sarcastically) no, get out! I’d imagine you’d hate that!
KING: Don’t worry J.R. you won’t have to commentate that match alone… you see I have arranged for a guest commentator.
J.R. Who? Who’d you manage to get to commentate with me?
KING: You’ll See J.R. Anyway, I’m going down to the ring to referee the match. And as you say J.R, that match is up next! Woohoo! Puppies!
COMMERCIAL BREAK
J.R. I am still awaiting the arrival of my guest commentator and…
REAL AMERICAN THEME HITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome “Hollywood” Hulk HOGAN!!! *Crowd pops massively*
J.R. Oh My GOD!!! It’s the Hulkster!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, I honestly can’t believe “The King” got Hulk Hogan to do Commentary with me!
HOGAN: Well, if it isn’t good ol’ J.R. Hows’ it going man?
J.R. Well Hulk, I can’t believe King got you to do commentary. How’d He do it?
HOGAN: Well, I’d love to explain but we got a match up next that I want to see.
TORRIE WILSON’S THEME HITS!!!!!!
The Following Contest is a Bra and Panties Match… Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by John Cena, Torrie Wilson!!!!!
HOGAN: Well, here is one of my favourite ladies on the roster.
J.R. Torrie Wilson being accompanied by John Cena, that is a pretty good pair in my view.
TRISH STRATUS’ THEME HITS!!!!!!!!
And her opponent, from Toronto, Canada… Being accompanied by Christian… Trish Stratus!!!
Match #3 – Trish Stratus vs. Torrie Wilson: Bra and Panties Match
Winner – Torrie Wilson. POST MATCH: Torrie takes off her remaining clothes and mocks Trish.
HOGAN: I enjoyed that match… Hey J.R. you don’t mind if I head off do ya?
J.R. No, Hulkster, I don’t mind… it’s been great having you out here.
HOGAN: Well thanks for having me out here and now I got to go see Shane and Austin about a situation I have to go clear up.
J.R. Well I’ll see you around…
HOGAN: See you J.R.
As Hulk Hogan leaves…
RIC FLAIR’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!!!!!
KING: Well J.R. how is the old Hulkster?
J.R. He’s Great King… but it looks like Hulk and Flair are having a confrontation.
COMMERCIAL BREAK
FLAIR: Hogan! I am starting to get sick of you always ruining Evolution’s chances of becoming a dominate force on RAW. You see, you and your buddies, Shane McMahon and Stone Cold Steve Austin are always screwing us out of matches! And now… I, The Nature Boy Ric Flair, am challenging you to a match at the Survivor Series! WOOOOOOO!!!!
HOGAN: Well Ric, at the Survivor Series… I will be happy to face you. But Only on one condition. If Batista beats Goldberg tonight, I will face you at the Rumble in your type of match. But, IF Goldberg wins; the match will be one of my choice! Cos Flair, Goldberg is a member of the Mighty HULKAMANIACS Brother. And Ric, HULK STILL RULES!!!
GLASS SHATTERS!!!! And Co-General Manager Stone Cold makes his way out.
AUSTIN: Well, well, well, If it isn’t the True Legend Hulk Hogan and the Nature Boy Ric Flair. Now the rattlesnake is out here and he is gonna kick all kinds of ass! I heard you guys going on about this match at Survivor Series and honestly, I think it’s a great idea. If Batista beats Goldberg, it’s Flairs choice of match at the rumble. But if Goldberg wins, then Hulk, you get to chose the match. So in other words, at the rumble, it’s going to be Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan! Let me ask the fans… If you wanna see Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair at the Survivor Series, Give me a hell YEAH! (Crowd yells Hell YEAH!) Well it’s official, at the Survivor Series, live on PPV, it’s going to be Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair… And that’s the Bottom line! Cos Stone Cold Said so!
J.R. What an announcement King!
KING: Yeh, Hulk Hogan vs. Flair at the Survivor Series! Can’t Wait J.R.
COMMERCIAL BREAK
GOLDBERG’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!
The following contest is scheduled for one fall… making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Hulk Hogan, weighing in at 290 lbs, BILL GOLDBERG!!!! *CROWD POPS MASSIVELY*
J.R. Well king, A lot is one the line in this match.
KING: You heard what Austin said, if Batista wins this match, Hogan will face Flair in Flair’s choice of match… But if Goldberg wins, it will be Hogan’s choice of match against flair.
EVOLUTION’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!!!
And his opponent, Being accompanied by The Nature Boy Ric Flair, from Washington DC, weighing in at 318 lbs… BATISTA!!!!
MATCH #4 – BATISTA VS GOLDBERG
WINNER: GOLDBERG after Spear and Jackhammer into a pin in 10:27
KING: What a win there by Goldberg!
J.R. And now at the Rumble, it’s going to be Hogan vs. Flair in Hogan’s choice of match.
COMMERCIAL BREAK
(Todd Grisham is shown backstage with Randy Orton)
GRISHAM: I am standing by with one of the 4 men in tonight’s main event… Randy Orton. Randy what are your thoughts on your big Tag-Team match against Triple H and J.B.L.?
ORTON: Well Todd, I am teaming up with one of the greatest, if not THE greatest Champion of all time, The Undertaker. Me and Him, are part of the Ministry… The Greatest Faction of all time… Better than DX, Four Horsemen, and Hell, even Evolution.
*Undertaker appears and gets a massive pop*
UNDERTAKER: Randy, c’mon, we got a match up later tonight against Bradshaw and Helmsley. You ready?
ORTON: ok man, I’m coming.
GRISHAM: Strong words from Randy Orton and The WWE Champion, The Undertaker.
(Maven is already in the ring as we show the Arena)
KING: Who does Orton think he is saying that The Ministry is the greatest Faction of all time? I mean their good, but their not as good as Evolution, Those guys are good.
J.R. I do not doubt you there, King.
ROB VAN DAM’S THEME HITS!!!!!!!!!
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for The Intercontinental Championship! Making his way to the ring, from Battle Creek, Michigan. Weighing in at 240 pounds, He is the Intercontinental Champion, Rob Van DAM!!!
Match #5 – Intercontinental Championship
Rob Van Dam © vs. Maven
WINNER: Rob Van Dam after 5-star Frog splash pin in 12:17
J.R. What a win there by Rob Van Dam, King.
KING: Maven was Robbed there J.R.
*JBL and HHH are shown walking backstage towards the ring*
J.R. And folks up next, one hell of a Main Event… HHH and JBL vs. Randy Orton and the Champ. That Match is up next
COMMERCIAL BREAK
JBL’S THEME HITS!!!!!! (Triple H and J.B.L come out in JBL’s Limo)
The following tag-team contest is scheduled for one fall…Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 550 pounds, the Team of John “Bradshaw” Layfield and Triple H!!!!
J.R. Well this match here should be truly great.
KING: Yes J.R. 3 former champions and the current champ.
The Lights go out and THE UNDERTAKER’S THEME HITS!!!!!!
And their opponents, at a combined weight of 590 pounds, the team of Randy Orton and the WWE Champion, The Undertaker!!!!!!!!
Match #6 – Tag-Team Match
J.B.L. and HHH vs. Randy Orton and The Undertaker
Start of match: JBL vs. Orton in ring.
Finishing Moments: HHH enters the ring as The Undertaker Chokeslams JBL. Orton hits an RKO on HHH. JBL rises to his feet. Undertaker scoops up JBL and Hits a TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!!!! Taker goes for the Rest In Peace Pin….
1….
….
….
2….
….
….
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WINNERS: Randy Orton and The Undertaker: - RKO on HHH while Taker Tombstones JBL into a Rest In Peace pin in 20:56
KING: This has been a great night.
J.R. What a night it has been on Monday Night RAW!!! Goodnight Everybody!!!

END OF SHOW

Quick results:
Rey Mysterio and Funaki dft Akio and Sakoda
Brock Lesnar dft. Big Show
Torrie Wilson dft. Trish Stratus (bra and panties match)
Goldberg dft. Batista
Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam dft. Maven (non-title)
Randy Orton and WWE Champion The Undertaker dft. Triple H and John “Bradshaw” Layfield

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
It was a good show. I like Flair vs Hulk at Survivor Series. Mabye you should make Taker's Ministry a heel team, because Taker is such a scary guy that it might be good if he just destroyed every one and every one feared him. But whatever works. Can wait for next show.

·
HAWTHORN HAWKS - 2008
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok... thanks for the feedback...

Card for the Next Raw:
6-MAN TAG: THE UNDERTAKER’S MINISTRY (SHAWN MICHAELS, RANDY ORTON AND THE UNDERTAKER) VS. EVOLUTION (TRIPLE H, J.B.L. AND BATISTA)

JOHN CENA VS CHRISTIAN

CHRIS BENOIT VS EDGE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts