Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ShawnMichaels_ I almost 4got.I taped something "extra" this weekend.not sure what it was 4.They gave me this shiny thing.Suppose I'll watch RAW:)
9 minutes ago

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Well if it's shiney then it's gotta be the slammy for best match of the year, i reckon

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Oh yeah....slammys....is there actual matches and storyline during this or just a patting of their own back?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Bet he shows up to accept and then challengers Taker to a 3rd WM match, swearing this time, this time he will win. Also reveils he hired Nexus to burry Taker.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
'Taker comes out to accept the match of the year award, then HBK from behind superkicks him, then proceeds to challenge him to a match at Wrestlemania for the third straight year.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Oh for the love of fucking GOD.

If it's Moment Of The Year for his retirement or whatever, then fine - but if him and Taker get Match Of The Year again, I'm going to bed.

·
Registered
545 Posts

If it's Moment Of The Year for his retirement or whatever, then fine - but if him and Taker get Match Of The Year again, I'm going to bed.
Why? It was the match of the year. It was the WM main event, an awesome match with great selling, psychology and some nail biting moments. Plus it was the end of HBk's career. No other match even came close, except maybe some Daniel Bryan matches (vs Miz & Ziggler), but still not as good as HBK vs Taker 2

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts

If it gets MOTY, it'll probably be the only award that makes sense outside of kayfabe. Is it sad that the same two 40-something year olds put on match of the year twice in a row? Maybe. But it doesn't mean it wasn't MOTY. (And this is coming from a huge Bryan mark who loved the Ziggler match.)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Surely any appearances like this are only gonna diminish the impact of when he does a storyline return as GM or something in a few years time

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
If it doesn't get match of the year, then that award means jack shit.
Well, it doesn't anyway, but I agree. WWE doesn't have many MOTY-type matches, but HBK/Taker II was far-and-away the MOTY for the company.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
There's no question HBK vs. Undertaker II should win Match Of The Year. I guess this means that HBK will give a video speech accepting the award....

....he then challenges the Undertaker to a third straight match at Wrestlemania 27.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I can see it now

"Undertaker you know I been at home thinking if I just had one more chance one more time I can do it I can beat you so please just please give me one more shot just one more chance at beating you I promise this will be the last time if I don't do it I won't ask again I promise"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts