Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

DX returns too, for a night, in a live event :p. However, this possibly means that HBK will be involved with Survivor Series and beyond in some capacity?

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
The guy runnin' short of cash?

·
What?
13,511 Posts
He's said he will never get back in the ring and I believe that he is a man of his word. I wouldn't mind seeing him on-screen again. He's one of those guys that gets the crowd going without making it all about him. Something his partner in crime could learn a thing or two about ;)

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in b4 some asshat screams spoilers: shove it up your ass. This video is on WWE.com.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I don't think HBK will do what Flair and Foley have done, and that is retire only to have a match a couple of years later or less. Both of those WWE Legends lost matches where their careers were on the line only to still wrestle on occasion.

I think HBK will keep his word for the foreseeable future and not have another match anytime soon. This would not only make him look phony but it would make the agreement he had with the Undertaker lose its appeal. I don't think this would matter so much if it were anyone other then the Undertaker he lost a career on the line match to imo.

Maybe one day The Heartbreak Kid will have one last match, but it won't be anytime soon if you ask me.

·
Registered
616 Posts
you guys do realize HBK is from Texas and this show is in Texas right?

you also realize they bluntly say this won't be on tv?

you also realize their shirt says city's name and the date yeah?

·
Registered
616 Posts
He's said he will never get back in the ring and I believe that he is a man of his word. I wouldn't mind seeing him on-screen again. He's one of those guys that gets the crowd going without making it all about him. Something his partner in crime could learn a thing or two about ;)
amusing enough it's HBK returning and who gets the first talk....HHH. Shawn barely didn't any talking for someone who returned for one night only.

·
Registered
615 Posts
It was just to announce that WM 29 looks like being in Dallas, HBK is from Texas and whenever WWE are in Texas you will see the occasional HBK appearance just like he said he would do. This in no way means he is returning in any capacity, it was as about as low key as an appearance can be. I really hope that he sticks to his word and I think he will that he wont ever wrestle again, he has had an amazing career and legacy and I dont wanna see him tarnish it like Hogan and Flair by not being able to stay away from the attention of being in the spotlight.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
amusing enough it's HBK returning and who gets the first talk....HHH. Shawn barely didn't any talking for someone who returned for one night only.
The fuck?

Ofcourse HHH was gonna do the talking, he is the best talker on the mic.

It was DX that returned not just shawn Michaels. Whats Shawn michaels gonna say anyway? "I have returned to WWE"?

·
Registered
557 Posts
fucking love it! HBK gets big pops in Texas. i saw when they beat Jerishow for the tag team belts. best live match i have ever seen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts