Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
ah man, of course i had to fall asleep just before that segment and wake up just after it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
A really bad RAW to be honest. HBK saved the day though! Guess Smackdown it is after Wade Barrett is definatly not on RAW anymore. Proper thought Barrett was going to show up, especially when The Big Show made an appearence.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I thought the king was talking about the rock I was ready to blow the roof off. Then he said HBK and I sat back down :(

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
prollly the last sweet chin music well ever see :(
Doubt it. He'll be back in the ring within the next 3 years. That's why I call him Shawn "Pinocchio" Michaels. But he wouldn't be the first to do it.

I'll start giving him credit for "keeping his word" in a decade.

I thought the king was talking about the rock I was ready to blow the roof off. Then he said HBK and I sat back down :(
This seems like a natural response.

Reactions: peyt d' chicken

·
Banned
306 Posts
I wish they would have waited to put him into the Hof. It just seems a bit soon.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Lawler kind of baited the fans into it being the Rock. Claiming it was gonna blow the roof off and it didn't. He came out to a reserved pop that got louder once Del Rio started running his mouth. No matter..it's still disgusting that a coward like this is being inducted in the WWE HOF over a true legend like Macho Man Randy Savage. Vince McMahon has turned into quite a spineless piece of garbage.

whose to say he won't feud with del rios? not like del rios has anything going on.
What? He has either a Rumble or Elimination Chamber to win and he's gonna win either the MITB or the World title at WM.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Lawler kind of baited the fans into it being the Rock. Claiming it was gonna blow the roof off and it didn't. He came out to a reserved pop that got louder once Del Rio started running his mouth. No matter..it's still disgusting that a coward like this is being inducted in the WWE HOF over a true legend like Macho Man Randy Savage. Vince McMahon has turned into quite a spineless piece of garbage.

What? He has either a Rumble or Elimination Chamber to win and he's gonna win either the MITB or the World title at WM.
Seriously? Are you stupid or do you not realize that more than one person gets inducted into the HoF a year?

Stop whining until all the members are revealed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was thinking "Sting, Rock, or someone disappointing". It was the third option. I am happy that it's someone who deserves it, but it was oversold before hand.

·
Administrator
59,197 Posts

Coward? What are you talking about?

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
This and Shawn came out to his usual reaction anyway. King over-hyped it.

ah man, of course i had to fall asleep just before that segment and wake up just after it.
Don't worry you didn't miss anything relevant.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
HBK will not be back - Christians (no matter how fake their religion is), tend to keep to their promises - as long as it is easy. Unless the price is right.

Only if Vince looked at the business as a short term investment, never building new stars, except through luckily having the best stars in the business, he would he have survived so long....

Please ignore everything I posted above. I made a mistake.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts

How the fuck's he a coward? I admit it's earlier than I thought he would have been inducted, but he is still beyond deserving of an induction. One of the greatest performers and personally one of the greatest athletes I have witnessed. The things he did as a 40-odd year-old is just incredible.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i was thinking hoping it was someone wcw related, hbk was the last person i expected. its a shame though, u would think ppl would be more excited about his induction, they fked that up. made me think it was someone u least expected, like macho man, or the rock, or even sting

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
^ Seriously? I though it was a no brainer it was HBK.

I was wanted it to be Sting though just to see the crowds wtf reaction.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts